WOW! Devs finally noticed it!

Continuing the discussion from 1.33 Known Issues List:

WOW! It took only 6 patches and 5 topics for our beloved developers to notice this error. :smile: BRAVO!

25 Likes

I mean in all fairness itā€™s really not a game-breaking issue or anything.

25 Likes

It is. You canā€™t even imagine how irritating and distracting it is.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s still the problem or was the other day where if you get hurt enough, then heal up, sometimes your character still sounds wounded by gasping and wheezingā€¦ feel like suddenly my character is Asthmatic or somethingā€¦ maybe this fix addressed that as well.

1 Like

Still waiting for a map selector in custom games

1 Like

Guess I donā€™t play the game mode enough or Iā€™m misunderstanding what youā€™re asking for because you can play games on specific maps if you want

Some things take priority over others. This is not a big thing that affected how abilities or heroes played. Yea it was annoying, but thatā€™s it

Actually, I can. This is such a niche problemā€¦

This only happens in ā€œcustom games with instant respawnā€? lul OK. Iā€™m glad your games arenā€™t broken anymore I guess

1 Like

You canā€™t manually select what map you want next in the lobby or mid game unless you go into the settings and disable every map- except the one you want, and then restart.
Or hope it randomly selects the one you want after a restart.

Other games let you choose the map you want to play first and you can even create your own map rotation without relying on random selection.

I did a simple edit on Paint, this is what I mean:

It canā€™t be that hard to implement and way less clunky than what we have to do currently. Especially for KotH.

2 Likes

Just saying they havenā€™t fixed the widow smg glitch where it play constantly after you respawn.

Yeah but I bet itā€™ll take them 2 and a half years to acknowledge how broken the colorblind settings are for console

PLayers: OMG FIX THIS BUG!!!
Devs: ok we fixed theā€¦
Players: OMG IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO FIX THAT BUG!!!

ā€¦ just canā€™t win.

2 Likes