Would you play OW with a brain chip?

But not the hardware, which is arguably more important

Yes, I watched it. Yes, I would play with a Neuralink implant. I am going to school rn so I can apply cor a career at Neuralink!

1 Like

heck no i dont want some POS human being like musk knowing my thoughts or even trying to use his stuff to control

2 Likes

You don’t have to have a battery in your brain… and what does malfunctioning autopilot have to do with this?

Technology messes up in unpredictable and catastrophic ways. I do not trust NEW tech not to damage my brain and I wouldn’t risk it for the novelty of playing a video game without a controller.

1 Like

Highly doubt the technology is anywhere near enough to do anything cool when we can barely understand what the brain does besides “this general area does that” - which has mostly been achieved through the relation between missing said part of the brain and the effects it has on the person’s mind AFAIK but if you have any documentation feel free to tell us where you’ve got it from.
Elon talks a lot of crap while also not often backing up what he says in the first place, latest example being twitter.

1 Like

gurl what in the sword art online is you talmbout no thanks

1 Like

Bruh I’m from open-source world believe me when I say it’s a bug festival, every moron thinks he is making it better ina different way and each one will fork.

In the end you will end up with 1000 different software all doing the same thing but badly in different ways.

1 Like

I’d just play Cyberpunk.

1 Like

Neuralink is cruel fiction. Elon is full of it, but killing monkeys for Musk’s fiction is just the worst.

2 Likes

No way in hell I’m getting a chip implanted in my brain to play video games…

Every time I hear of stuff like this it makes me think of Bladerunner. Like that’s the future we’re heading towards lol

No because it sounds like something straight out of a dystopian novel

Fun stuff right :joy:

Hey, they don’t just self-immolate!

They ALSO run over children…

1 Like

I do see the perk this Technologies will bring. But this push us closer to an hive mind civilisation.

Also , no electronic devices can be safe from hacking , emp. Who would like this in their brain ?

Its like the lead they added in car gas in the past. Looks good on paper but because of lead contamination an entire generation lost IQ from the exposure.

Lead has many side effect, one of which is to destroy synapses in the brain.

There seem to be too much negative side effect for something like that.

Also look at the states of the world today , a Facist society where corporation own everything.

Propaganda everywhere , deception , lie , corruption and much more.

You realy want a brain chip built and programmed by a corporation that see citizen of the world as pawn ?

1 Like