Worst skin for your favorite hero?

Spicimen 28 Winston. I will never use it.

that skin feels more like an epic skin then a legendary skin

Oh yea. Agreed wholeheartedly.

The Black Lily skin for Widow… Jesus christ that is horrific. Alltho the gun is sick, the skin looks so typical…

1 Like

Mercy- Her Valkyrie skin
Moira- Unfortunately her Banshee skin
Mei- literally all of her skins
Tracer- Mach and Pacific skin
Widow- Odette
Ana- Snow Owl

I literally hate these skins the most.

1 Like

I love his younger skins. I love how long and luscious his hair looks.

His long hair is nice, yes, but the hairstyle over his face… Awful. Hanzo why.

Young Genji. He looks like a carrot.

5 Likes

Bride. That skin is absolutely hideous.

Djinnyatta was a mistake.

I know I’m gonna get a lot of hate but I don’t care…
D.Va (not my favorite hero) and her black cat skin…

yeah nvm its widow and her huntress skin but the d.va one still applies…

1 Like

Lucio, both his hockey skins.

Those skins are absolutely disgusting.
Besides those two, the rest are pretty meh except Andes, bitrate, synesthesia, selecao and equalizer. Jazzy would be up there but Jesus his gun takes up half the screen

Of the heroes I play the most:
Damage

• Reaper: Hellfire (I like all of his skins but Hellfire is pretty boring compared to the others)
  • Mei: Beekeeper (The jumpsuit and the holographic mesh around her head are weird looking)

Support

• Lucio: Andes (Bright blue hair with a bright blue Santa hat? What were they thinking?)
  • Brigitte: Sol/Mani (Not a fan of the boob armor)

Tank

• Reinhardt: Gridironhardt (Again, all his skins are good, but this one is boring)
  • D.Va: Black Cat (I just don’t think it suits her)

Lucio’s hair is a mess so the hat works pretty well for a discount frog skin :thinking:

I love Junkrat, but I could never fall in love with the hayseed and scarecrow skins.

1 Like

For Zen I hate Sanzang with a burning passion. His orbs are nice and so are the floaty bits. But that’s it.
Mercy I dislike Witch tbh. I used it a lot and now it’s just bland to me.
For Lucio I really really don’t like his frog head skins. Idk why djdjdk

1 Like

Genji’s not my favorite, but I have a love-hate relationship with Oni. I just don’t like the mask that much. (I hate Sentai with a passion though)
As for my “favorite” if I had to pick, I don’t like Lucio’s Auditiva skin that much and…I…really…hate Jazzy…because the man has a fedora. I would like it so much more…if he didn’t have the fedora…

Hippity-Hop is atrocious. It’s like Lucio had to pay tribute to “All Gold Everything” by Trinidad James and nobody stopped him.

Not counting epics and blues

Reaper: Plague Doctor. Disgusting.
Mercy: Sigrun. Garbage
Hammond: Horizon. Not bad but just plain.
Junkrat: Jester. Eh

This one might be controversial but the Bride for Sombra

Sombra is the one character who probably has the overall skins. Even some that I’m not all too fond like Mexicana or Virus are still up there.

But the Bride however is my most hated skin. I don’t know why I feel like widow would have benefited from the skin a lot more.