Worst skin for your favorite hero?

whats the worst skin (in your opinion) for your favorite hero?
personally i love junkrat but hate his pirate skin.

2 Likes

Well, my favorite is Symmetra, but I don’t hate her skins. So i’d go with my 2nd favorite hero Brigitte, and I really do not like her skins where she is a Knight. Just doesn’t do it for me.

1 Like

Sombra has some all-around great skins IMO, but I have to say, her Virus skin is one of my least favorite skins overall. I love the color scheme, but her eyebrows being white just doesn’t work for me. Shame, because otherwise it would probably be one of my most preferred skins for her.

2 Likes

My main is Hog, and I feel that almost all of his skins are more for comedic sake than anything else. I love his original skin’s design, maybe that’s why I absolutely adore the OWL skins for him. I wish that Blizz will give him a more lore-friendly skin in the future, more in tuned with his personality and original skin. Like a leather biker jacket with various junk armor.

2 Likes

Irin/Caution for Doomfist
I like the Tekken reference but the skin doesnt look that great on the character.

2 Likes

Mercy’s epic skins except cobalt. The epic skins look like they should be common skins.

sym- architect
zarya-goth
junk-pirate and jester

McCree’s Vigilante is an eyesore.

3 Likes

I love Hanzo but I hate his cyborg skin

I can find no faults in any Genji skin however and will wear them all equally

3 Likes

mercy’s amber or pink skin
I don’t like amber because ew, the color combo is a no and I don’t like pink because it’s not really her style it’s for a good cause and if I had the chance to buy it I would have, but I just don’t like the design.

Tracer - lightning…
I like blonde but I Srsly hate the hair…
You don’t simply mess with tracers hair!

1 Like

For D.Va, I was about to post my distaste for the Junker skins. Yet in the 1700 hours of time I logged playing her, I do equip and use them, albeit rarely. That simply isn’t true for her ugly rare skins which I had almost completely forgotten about. To this day, I know I still have never equipped a rare skin for D.Va. Not once, and probably not ever. I don’t think they are visually horrible skins, but I just can’t stand their colors. When picking a base recolor of her classic skin, I would rather pick something much more interesting, like Nano Cola, White Rabbit, or Carbon Fiber. Even the OWL skins are leagues better than the reshade coloration of D.Va’s rare skins.

That said, here’s what I still have to say about the Junker skins: I think they have an ugly design for the mech and the human model is a bit too blocky due to a low polygon count. For me, their only redeeming quality are the nicely-designed golden joysticks (I’m a fan of minimization with the gold texture on all golden guns, and don’t particularly like skins whose gold gun is coated solid gold in that ugly texture). For the Scavenger variant, I find it mildly amusing envisioning the incoming big white painted heart filling the screens of my Self-Destruct victims in their final moments before it goes off.

OR 14.
To turn the most beatifull and unique hero in the game into such an amature LEGO like construction…

1 Like

I believe using young Hanzo skins should be a reportable offense.

11 Likes

jester junkrat, its a worse version of his fool skin

1 Like

I can’t bring myself to use any skin that changes Orisa’s default face, let alone gets rid of it. It’s just too perfect.

3 Likes

I would use immortal though if that visor would be wider and had a digital version of her eyes.

2 Likes

Imp. I used to hate both Imp and Devil, but the latter has actually grown on me, especially since it was my lucky skin for a while there (won lots of games in a row, all solo q, and beat my record high heals of 18k even by over 1k, after the HPS nerf).

1 Like

agreed. i also really dislike her black cat skin as well, but the only reason for that is I get my butt kicked every time i play against one :wink:

1 Like

This is really tough but I’d say that I don’t really use Hanzo’s young skins.

1 Like