Worst advice you've received in-game

I hear this quite often even now
“Guys, all 6 stay on the Payload. We need more on the objective. Don’t move away from the cart”

Sombra needed to be nerfed because she’s overpowered and her statistical data proves it.

2 Likes

“Switch to Winson. He counters Reaper”

People seem to forget thay Zen has one healing orb and not 5. And also that it doesn’t heal that much.

I had a hog yell at me to heal him and stop dpsing litetally while I had my orb chilling on him lol

Imagine picking the healer role, and specifically picking Zen (Who you CLEARLY know doesn’t heal much)

It’s almost as if there are 2 healers on a team and Zen has a very useful defensive ultimate.

5 Likes

The other healer is Reddit Lucio, so this is flawed.

Moira has a great ult too btw, not to mention HEALS

A flanking Mei got really angry I wasn’t going with them to heal them (Mercy).

So I decided, whynot? Did exactly what they wanted with zero success. After the 3rd time of this, they called my team garbage and left the match.

You stole my answer.

“Lol just aim 4head.”

People telling you to switch from your best played hero to what they want.

Trust your own gut more. ^^

2 Likes

Nah, he just wanted me to DMG boost the Pharah. Our Pharah was playing pretty defensively from what I remembered. He probably understood that I’m going to have to heal my team a lot since Lucio doesn’t heal much.

1 Like

Symmetra is trash on Attack.

‘’The guy picked Doomfist on defense? You gotta be kidding me.’’ – A random toxic girl

PS: This was back when the Defense role existed, and we won that match.

1 Like

You can’t play hammond on defense, my friend told me. We proceeded to win the round since I swapped to hammond to defend and repeatedly stopped the enemy team pushing into us

‘‘Don’t one trick Junkrat, this game is about swapping, play something else’’

… I have my profile open, and I am definitely not a Junkrat OTP. Maybe the golden gun gave that impression. Or the fact that I wasn’t keen on swapping (outside of Sym) because I was the only one on the team to even shoot the enemy shields. The game was going fine, I had a lot of dmg done/elims and TONS of shield break. I did end up playing a little bit Widow at the end of the game to counter enemy Pharmercy, and I never got healed. Not even once, even if I was begged to swap Junk. We barely won because I had to spend my time dealing with Pharmercy, and due to that no one cared to break shields (or bypass them) or deal with any of the other heroes on the enemy team. This was before the recent patch, too.

But yes, shame on me for being a “onetrick”.

“Switch off Brigitte and go Zenyatta, they have a Doom”
Ok sure, lemme just go Zen instead, that will definitely help. And it’s not like I saved our Ana’s life by counter-stunning said Doomfist repeatedly. And I’m sure transcendence will help with his burst damage and one shots. Great idea!

“Don’t attack the enemy backline, you aren’t built to flank.”
I was on Sombra.

2 Likes

I got told once recently to not flank as reaper

Long ago in 2017: Never play Junkrat on attack! © My toxic familiar person.
Today: Switch from Brigitte your heals sucks, play Lucio © DPS Moira who actually didn’t heal the team all match and i always had golden healing.