Worst advice you've received in-game

Someone didn’t want to play on Paris…

Or as a last ditch effort, charge and kill random target at a distance. Get hate mail for “charging into enemies”

1 Like

Someone told me to switch while I was playing Widow.

Worst advice?

Probably when someone told me to “KYS”

I once charged into the enemy as a last resort

I ended up taking 3 enemies with me, knocking them all off a cliff with me. This included one of their main tanks and both of their healers. We ended up completely turning the tide of that fight and take the point

And yet one of my teammates has the audacity to say I was throwing for charging into the enemy…

2 Likes

I had someone tell me to go kill myself.

Someone told me to go Moira to counter a Pharah-Mercy.

“Why aren’t our supports shooting their shields? They have two of them, we need everyones damage to destroy them. Don’t even think about healing before we have the barriers down!” Yeah, because that works lol…

the enemy tanks are getting all the kills.

“Our dps suck” - our tanks

“You’re suppose to stay in the back Reinhardt”

• A toxic Bastion

Kings row, I had an Ana tell me not to play so far up as Zen. I was literally hiding behind our shield tanks, on the payload, with a (singular) DPS around for once, because of widow and dive tanks. :man_shrugging:

lol no the other team was just worse

“Quick Tip: You have to get a Pick in order for the tanks to open space”
This was a dude that couldnt press W with 2 healers and another tank besides him (A rein+Zarya+Brig+Moira), claiming that apparently, DPS need to kill things FIRST before the tanks can open space and go in.

Amazing 5Head advice “Just kill the enemy team and then we go in :woozy_face:

3 Likes

“swap off orisa” is a pretty bad one

Mercy isn’t fun and needs to be buffed.

2 Likes

“swap Wrecking Ball we need a main tank”
also got called a retard for saying that he is actually a main tank, peak Platinum experience

‘Get gud.’ From a Genji who died to me several times while I was playing Mercy. :thinking:

Zarya: “You should heal me more, because if I die I lose all my charge.”

While I was playing Ana: “You should switch to Moira, we need more healing.” Meanwhile, the other support player was playing Zenyatta.

As a Sombra main, the amount of times I die because the healers feel like they don’t need to prioritise healing to me is ridiculous, especially when I translocate in to EMP is when I’m at my most vulnerable, so I wish this was just a one off stupidity but it seems to be general healer mindset at diamond and below

2 Likes

“You’re playing Lucio wrong if you use speed boost.”

Right. That unique utility Lucio offers is useless. Excuse me while I take a moment to laugh my *** off. This was before the nerfs too when it was a significantly faster boost.

4 Likes