World Cup: Canada vs. United States - FINAL

LET GOOOO DUUUDE, canada !!!

its impossible to watch pro games anymore. after thousands of hours in the game, i cant understand what is gioing on. my monitor is going to explode from all this visual clutter.

1 Like

USA is not messing around. oof…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
Watch on: Twitch - YouTube

I can hear XQC yelling “CAN I PLAY THE GAME PLEASE.”

1 Like

USA!
USA!
USA!

Can’t stop (winning!) Won’t stop (winning!)

1 Like

Final Score

Victory!
Watch on: Twitch - YouTube

USA looked really good today. They were over-agressive at times but showed a lot of perserverance by coming back in fights they had no business winning. I was very impressed with their grit and individual to pull things back when things looked bad. The tanks and healers really showed up, with great Ana performances and strong tank play overall.

I’m hopeful this could be the year. If it wasn’t for flower, last year would have been, but this year might just be it. Korea looked vulnerable with Finland really deserving to beat them, so I think any team in the top 8 has the potential to win this year.

2 Likes

I think team Canada is gonna need their free healthcare…gonna take about 1 week waiting in the ER tho

ADVANCES TO BLIZZCON

United States
Canada
South Korea
Finland

NEXT WEEK

BANGKOK GROUP STAGE

China
Thailand
Australia
Spain
Sweden
Denmark

Matches begin Thursday September 13th at 8:00 PM PDT on Twitch, YouTube and Disney XD.

this hurts too much because it’s true :sob::sob:

1 Like

Wait, there’s another Canada with a Chinese flag? Cool. They might still win a group stage.

Bro our health care sucks.

The World Cup is just a formality anyway. It’s basically a contest between who loses to South Korea. And the team lucky enough to only have to play them by getting to the final is the one. USA had to play SK on the same side of the bracket last World Cup. Only reason Canada got 2nd.

1 Like

Its freeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Just dont die waiting in the ER with a tree branch going through your head

USA WON ITS! Not a doubt in my mind about that. Hey check this out yall:

In BC you get taxed up the butt and sent a bill every month… “free”

My dad had a heart attack and couldn’t remember my mom who was standing beside him and even though she begged them to keep him for a day (for obvious reasons) they forced him out and he had another heart attack… he is no longer with us…

My uncle had pneumonia and was full on delirious, with his power of medical attorney present, they said he needed the fluid drained but it was risky, his attorney said not to perform it, until the other treatments made him stable, that night they did anyways and he died… They “lost” all the paper work and denied a legal presence and had the case thrown out…

Me having seizure losing vision in 1 eye and having the person at admissions tell me I faked it, my wife insisting she see a super and 2 hours later getting taken into the back for potentially life threatening seizures… Literally had nurses laughing at me for it, until the neurologist shut them up and took me in…

Our health care system sucks…

Though now I am way off OW subject matter, apologizes hahaha.

USA USA USA Canada is just a hat!

1 Like

So would that make everything below the USA it’s pants?

No because you don’t attach a hat to pants you silly canadian!