Workshop Posting Guidelines

how do you enter workshop codes

Game Browser > +Create > Settings
Below the “Summary” text, second icon “Import Code”.

OLD WEST ROYALE
v1.0 Code: ABG82
v1.1 Code: X8RPE

v1.0
Video on YouTube
Kinda battle royale, in 3rd person.

• Everybody starts with no ammo.
  • Melee does no damage but pushes enemies; use it to throw them out of the map or into the burning area.
  • Players are given one-hit-kill ammo randomly, and the ammo available to each player is indicated above their heads.
  • The dome doesn’t shrink completely; it preserves the control point area.
  • When players die, lose ammo and respawn on point.
  • Win rule is the standard for “Control” game mode.

PS: Couldn’t make every hero available due to technical issues and match balance.

v1.1

• Reduced dome radius a little bit.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed only 2x2 players (hero limit was on). Now the hero limit is off. The standard is 3x3 but you can customize the amount of players in the SETTINGS/LOBBY screen.

Nice feature, got a question though.
If the workshop makes it to live, could we get a transfer of our saved workshop presets or is there any way to import and export them with/without using the codes?

I am doing simple tutorials for all people ():!

Is it possible to change a hero’s size (scale) within the workshop? This would be a good feature for boss battle modes, which I’m a fan of.

1 Like

I dont have idea but i made it, work for me: CVB8Y

EDIT: i found it! you can use COUNT OF (your array)

How many effects/entities can you have on a map? I am hosting a game and some people can’t see some of the entities.

I need help. I’m trying to make a PVE player down feature like the Archives gamemodes.

The code is N76JJ. I can’t get it to rez players, and I want it so players don’t respawn.

Hi, am I the only one that thinks commands that can fail (such as divide when divided by 0) shouldn’t return 0 if they fail? Is it to hard to use the error detection system to check for those cases and throw an exception when a command fails?
I think this way because in a really complicated rule set it would be hard to manually check if I don’t ask for an element in an empty array at some point. And it could REALLY mess up things…

Epilepsy warning needed for if an invulnerable player falls off the map in Eichenwalde.
(On (Player Died), If (Hero Of(Event Player) == Hero([any hero])), Then (Resurrect(Event Player)))

I have noticed that in the give status effect you cannot give Fortified, can this be added?

why does Condition:has status(asleep) == true Action:set status(alseep) not override the ingame sleep, instead it lets the full duration of the Ana sleep run AND THEN sleeps u again? this is very frustrating as clear status does not affect ingame applied statuses. so you are forced to sleep for 5 seconds no matter what.

:exclamation::bangbang::exclamation::bangbang::exclamation::bangbang:
Please read Blizard,
Help me to make this game mode.

I want to make a mod like Heroes Of The storm in OverWach.
Can you help me set up 2 points to capture on opposing sides of the map and ai bots from story mode to attack from both sides. Bastion turret should be placed on 3 points of the map for each team and guarded by 4 turbion turrets and a shield. The last turret will be guarded by a sniper as well.

Can this be made?
Rialto is a good map for this, Havana as well.
Ty, NxKx

Can anyone share the coding for how to move someone back a player when when they are hit with an ult in gauntlet mode on PS4? Unsure on how to do so.

Hello can someone tell me how to change cooldown time through workshop, would appreciate it very much? :slight_smile:

CD time you can change in the normal game editor without using the workshop.
You go to Heroes and change it for the entire map or team 1,2 or an individual hero. The same goes from knock back effect that the guy above mansions.
Try browsing the custom game creation menu not the workshop for all mach and hero changes that use their normal mechanics and only use the workshop if you need something new and now done in a normal mach.

we made a list just saying :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is a impossible feature, overwatch engine is not designed to anyone, is specially for experienced developers. And developers aren’t obligated to implement that feature.