[Workshop Mode] Overwatch Third Person

I was inspired by RE 5’s weird aiming schematic so I made something similar. Of course, you can move while shooting, but it’s a bit jank in it’s own fun way. Some characters have custom camera work for some abilities. This code has camera work for Winston (Ability 1), Ashe (Secondary Fire), Bastion (Ability 1), Doomfist (kinda crazy sometimes, Secondary Fire), Genji (Ability 1), Hanzo (Primary Fire, Ultimate), Pharah (Ultimate), Soldier 76 (Ability 1), Widowmaker (Secondary Fire), and Ana (Secondary Fire). It’s hard to think of unique camera movement so more may be added. Unlikely for heroes with existing third-person views.

Workshop code: VEYA3

1 Like

I like it, just maybe make the character not too far away. I sort of like the over the shoulder view that I saw in Overwatch Workshop Tutorial || Third Person Mode || 3rd Person Camera Editing - YouTube but I can’t get their codes working. But yours did.

You just nerco’d this post :unamused:

The reason you shouldn’t reply to very old posts, is the person you are replying to will most likely not need your input/reply, and they may not even be on the forums with us anymore.

Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal.

source: