Workshop is a HIT! Fave mode?

Now that we’ve had some time to shop the workshop, what are your favorite modes/what do you think will be the most popular?

I’m a big fan of the 3rd person 6-mercy mercy one-shot melee brawls myself

1 Like

My favorite is TDM/FFA bastion helicopters.

Uno! It’s a really unique thing in this game we needed

1 Like

I’m SOOOO glad it’s finally arrived!

I haven’t tried it on PTR but am looking forward to the revamped Hide and Seek, Paintball, D.Va racing, infection and boss battles. I also saw previews for wave/hoard mode. I myself want to build an infection mode with Mercy vs others. :star_struck:

The mode in Oasis City Centre where you must survive the cars with 20 different heroes. Had so much fun with that in ptr.

Just third person in general.

Also some gamemode that let you pick between two heroes and swap on the fly called ‘Transformers’

Doomfist + Pharah:

Take to the skies and then slam down on that poor ufortunate Ana who never saw it coming! :smiling_imp:

Then it turned out to be one of my best friends… :sweat:

1 Like

I’m downloading the patch right now but I’m most looking forward to gun game and Ana paintball

Edit: Can’t forget about Uno. I have loved that game since I first played it as a child.

the loading screen as apparently that’s the only one that works

• Hamster Race
  • “Avoid the cars and reach the tunnels” even though the hitboxes of the cars are extremely huge, and you can randomly kill each others with some heroes

yess I love playing the uno its so chill

3rd person ffa

I hope we get a pinned page with all codes.
Would be amazing.
With videos and pictures from the mode. :sweat_smile:

yess it could be a library of modes

Creating hero concepts

Im trying to make a full auto healer. Base=soldier

Super Smash Bros and Enhanced Ana Paintball!

This mode sounds crazy and worthy of the arcade

Glad it’s doing really well, although I probably will never use it. The custom games menu creeps me out so I avoid it like the plague. Because for all I know, it might be.

This!! Transforming heroes :o