Workshop Help - Grouping Up

Hey, guys. I have this local team where ppl find it hard to push through a choke or just cross a gap together as one unit when trying to re position or engage.

I’d really love to have a workshop game mode where we can just do that drill on custom maps where players have to stay, say no more than 2 meters away from a certain player (“main tank maybe”) or they just insta die.

So we can kinda do drills asking our main tank player to just move around the map fast and through chokes and have other team mates just push together with him without some ppl falling behind.

If any of you have a code for such workshop mode or willing to make one for me, i’d be really glad. It doesnt even have to have any scoring, just need to have one condition where all players need to be near a certain hero or they die.

Thanks.

who is certain hero? tank?
if there more than one, then who is certain hero?

other.
if there is one for example rein.
all enemy stand near rein, coz they have to.

if i kill enemy rein, will other players die ?

1 Like

I wasn’t sure how big you wanted the thing to be so just go to the first rule and change global variable Radius to the radius you want

X7N8P

Press Crouch & Jump to use it

1 Like

thanks a lot. I will try it.

Edit : it works perfect. This is exactly what i wanted. Thanks a lot bro. It was a huge help.

Im so happy now :slight_smile: