[Outdated, No Longer Working] [Workshop Gamemode] VS. AI Deathmatch

check this: Script Bots for Overwatch (Tutorial Series)

1 Like

hello, this code has so much fun and can u teach how to play with specific bots, like 1v1 with tracer bots or 1v2 with some other heroes, also how to make it score more than 20 to claim a victory, its so annoying to keep restarting the game, ty again for this pogchamp code

• You can change the score to win points in regular Settings > Modes > Deathmatch. customize however many points or time you want on it.

• To edit how many bots come in go into Settings > Workshop > Number of Bots (under the Settings of the Code near the top, 6th line down) Click the single action on the right and after you get the pop up change that number at the bottom to however many bots you would like it to spawn.
    Note: sometimes it can be buggy and won’t always spawn the correct amount of bots, just restart the match if it does so.

• Lastly for specific Bots go into Bot Spawn Table (also in Settings tab of Code, 7th line down.) Personally what I’ve been doing is: Click on the Action in the code, go tot he bottom and change the value (set at All Heroes) to Append To Array (just type in APP and it will show)

And then repeat this for however many Different Heroes you intend to spawn in. Then when you have as many as you think you will want for the time, change the Value to Hero and then below that it will default alphabetically to first hero (who is Ana) and just change to the ai you want to fight. (again i don’t know if this is the best way to do this it’s just how I personally figured it out XD)

• OR for the tracer 1v1 i quick modded it for you: WG3PE (das da code :smiley: ) Again it can be buggy so if she doesn’t spawn restart the match until she does.

Side note I’m not taking any credit for this, it’s all OP’s amazing work but I’ve no doubt he’s hard working on more amazingness so I wanted to offer what helps I could so you weren’t stuck potentially waiting too long :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ty brother, I will try them later, ty so much for typing so many words

the edit bots number part works perfectly but the specific hero part failed, no matter how many time i restart nothing respawn, feelsbadman, so does ur tracer 1v1 code, maybe i did it wrong but i dont know where

Works great! Just not recommended to play on Ecopoint with low-end rigs, the FPS drops are crazy. X_X

Health packs would be easy just find their locations on the maps.

Actually, how do you disable Torb and Symm because they completely wreck games with their turrets.

Settings -> Heroes -> Torbjörn -> Deploy turret: Disabled

You can technically disable them in the Bot Spawn Table of the Workshop editor. OR… in the general Hero Settings you can disable their direct ability to use turrets at all as pointed out by Woodhouse just above :slight_smile:

How do I edit the “bot that spawns” in the Bot Spawn Table?

I don’t use workshop so I don’t know what I’m doing…

What are you trying to edit with the bots exactly?

Hey Captain, how would I edit the speed of the AI turning and shooting in your code? What do I mean is what part exactly edits the speed of things? I’m new to coding, lol…

I could be entirely wrong but I know a lot of people had issues with dummy bots perfect aim and flawless reflexes, so im not sure it’d changeable at this current time with workshop.

I mean if im correct now it doesn’t mean it won’t be alterable in the future tho :slight_smile:

I think it is. You can reduce the turn rate of the dummy bots, or add an offset vector to the facing direction of the dummy bot when it aims. You can also randomize the turn rate and offset vector.

Code broken with latest patch for me. Dummy bots just run around now. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s not working. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Then check this out its control mode but great :smiley: : Custom Bots 5.0 Release - Patch Notes

O Captain! My Captain! Please fix it if you can. I like this mode so much.

4 Likes

Hello
For me I don’t have any attacks from AI, they just travels on the map
Any solution ? :c