Workshop creator mode?

what is this supposed to be?

1 Like

As i understand by it’s name, it’s supposed to be a short period event where community favourite custom workshop games getting an ramp up improvement of capabilities, to end up in the arcade panel, to encourage and credit creators in some way. Other may guess it’s some sort of empowering the workshop with a Map Editor or making it similiar to what Epic did, a portion of the UE editor can be used to mod Fortnite, the project is called Unreal Engine for Fortnite, with a textual scripting language especially designed for alternate gameplay called Verse. We might get more power and features to create richful modes and experiences, maybe in a direction of doing our own PvE stuff for long run session, as an apology that the main PvE direction of the main game goes another course, but i doubt it. It would be cool but if we look retrospectively of what is stilll broken, i lost faith in that.

4 Likes

yeah its sad, thank you

1 Like

No problem, it’s sad for sure and an entire catastrophe, i might stay to the point where this Workshop Creator Mode will be released to see what it is all about and for myself i don’t know what i will do beyond that. If they can’t handle it in the end i hope the team actually involved in developing the game find their companies in where they can put passion into work for sure.

4 Likes

Most useless thing, i expect at least a decent rework to workshop and give us some builtin map editing tools and NOT just show workshop games in menu bruh. Blizzard always making me feel sad

2 Likes

I mean, you kinda bring this to yourself.
Read the room, they’ve abandoned Workshop long ago, yet here you are with your expectations that’ll shoot you to the moon.

3 Likes

On Tuesday is the day, the day that crushes the moon in the water mirror or just richochete on its surface again.

3 Likes

Yeah i know :frowning_face:   

I still have a tiny hope they can bring something good.

It's just a spark
But it's enough to keep me going
And when it's dark out, no one's around
It keeps glowing

Every night I try my best to dream
Tomorrow makes it better
Then I wake up to the cold reality
And not a thing has changed

But it will happen
Gotta let it happen

3 Likes