WOO! I am so happy! I have new forum powers!

SunsetHippo tell me do you see a little wrench icon in any of your own posts or replies? If so that means you also have Make Wiki access, though I extremely recommend not using that tool at this time (it allows anyone with the same power to edit a post marked as a Wiki).

Oh I do, in fact i have it on for my full zarya guide so other zarya players could add their strategies

ā€¦Yep you do and I see that it worksā€¦ (Edit by WyomingMyst)

1 Like

Do your new forum powers not allow you to edit glaring typos?

1 Like

I see edit button on your reply. I guess idea is to allow multiple people to edit post once you turn post into ā€œwikiā€, or something. IDK.

I guess there is some use for it, but whole thing seems weird for me.

yeah. i mean right now itā€™s easy to manage since thereā€™s probably like what 10 non-moderator level 3 users? overtime there will come a point when every can edit it which really isnā€™t a good idea since they can edit it how ever they wish?

1 Like

I mena, we will see what happens

having powers does not make you any smarter

Do you or SunsetHippo or someone else happen to know if itā€™s possible to turn wiki back to normal post just in case something goes wrong? I think i found use for this feature, but i donā€™t want to take risk.

you can remove the wiki status from the post

1 Like

yep you can :smiley: i made one of my threads into a wiki then changed it back quickly before someone edited it. idk what happens if itā€™s already edited tho. lemme try it on the on earlier

1 Like

it keeps the changes

yeah. tho wait doesnā€™t wiki retain history of the post based on who edited it? or did i just imagine it earlier? cause when i turned wiki off there was edit history but no details on who made the edits/changes

i think it keeps track of changes

Thank you! I just need to know that i can stop people from editing it if something goes wrong. I found good use for it on my thread.

And this is when the powers are used for evil.

2 Likes

yeah i just noticed those << and >> button XDDD

Congratulations.

Enjoy your new privilages

Trust meā€¦I am hehehe

1 Like

Congrats SunsetHippo! :smiley:

But can you use

<iframe>