WOO! I am so happy! I have new forum powers!

barely 500posts and 4 bans on forums. i will be able to post links for overwatch 3.

2 Likes

How many likes have you got?
It could be the reason why
Stay Positive
Generic Toast

No one knows, its a mystery my friend. I can link and I don’t have likes or post as much as you.

1 Like

Interesting, cograts Abescarpixel!!

I will try to check it somehow :).

Not sure if i will have it, i have positive posts or i create thread games but also a lot of controversial topics but they are never negative, so i may get it one day hopefully…

1 Like

Man…that’s awesome. I wish I had such powers…

1 Like

but hey, I have a request from any zarya mains here,

please help me compile this guide to feature your strategies, just please use proper formatting

Grats.
Something I’ll never get: any perks to do anything, no matter how much energy time and money I give to blizzard between their games.

1 Like

As a member of the forum underclass allow me to congratulate our betters.

1 Like

I miss my old post count, it took years of posting in places like the tech support forums and general forums to build my count up.

1 Like

I’m not sure that this is entirely accurate. I meet all of the requirements linked and remain excluded from full forum membership. Not that it really matters. It’s only interesting to me because the process is veiled in such secrecy.

1 Like

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Let’s check if I can… [SFM] - J. McCree/C.Cassidy - High Enough ft. Angela Ziegler - Overwatch Animated - YouTube

P O G G E R S

if you want it to display hte video, you gotta let it load before posting i believe

oh i can post links too

1 Like

Can I do it too?

Edit: Neato, someone finally flipped the switch and granted people hyperlink privileges.

Double Edit: That Reaper skin is neato burrito. Definitely his best so far.

1 Like

yus i believe you can

Doesn’t seem so, i got to level 3 last week.

Congrats Sunset!! :smiley: I am glad! I can’t wait to see what you’ll post :slight_smile: hehe

1 Like

i mean…just look around, i have been busy

Oops lol Imma check now xD

Remember with great power comes great responsibility

1 Like