WOO! I am so happy! I have new forum powers!

you can remove the wiki status from the post

1 Like

yep you can :smiley: i made one of my threads into a wiki then changed it back quickly before someone edited it. idk what happens if it’s already edited tho. lemme try it on the on earlier

1 Like

it keeps the changes

yeah. tho wait doesn’t wiki retain history of the post based on who edited it? or did i just imagine it earlier? cause when i turned wiki off there was edit history but no details on who made the edits/changes

i think it keeps track of changes

Thank you! I just need to know that i can stop people from editing it if something goes wrong. I found good use for it on my thread.

And this is when the powers are used for evil.

2 Likes

yeah i just noticed those << and >> button XDDD

Congratulations.

Enjoy your new privilages

Trust me…I am hehehe

1 Like

Congrats SunsetHippo! :smiley:

But can you use

<iframe>

That feeling when you’re still level 1 :confused:

Did you get informed of that, or did you figure it out by trying to post links?

I think I’m level 0 and untrusted.

…must be due to my winky face.

(100th Post)

Jelly didn’t even know I was level 3.

I’m so happy😁

1 Like

I’ll join you in 2 days, Jelly! We’ll be level 3 Tracers against the world!

1 Like

You need honestly use your Free-time in something more WORTH and BETTER for you than post in a video-game forum so often

2500 post in a few months, when most of us have 300 - 400 post even if we are super-active-posters but yeah 2500 post in this short time is insane. For your own good take a break of this thing

“Cheers love, the Calvary’s here”

2 Likes

Good for you and everything but I qualify under basically everything that thread said and I’m still level 2.

I don’t know what it means by

Does this mean I have to view like thousands if not hundreds of thousands of threads in order to read 25% of all threads created in 100 days? If so, that absolutely sucks. How am I supposed to do that if the requirement changes basically every second with a new thread?