Won competitive, didn't gain SR

Hi.
So I just played some competitive. I received my placement at roughly 2808 SR, and I continued to play. I won, then went up to 2869 SR. I played one more match and won it, went to check on the progress of my SR, I still had 2869 SR. Basically, I didn’t receive any SR for winning.
Grettings,
Chyu.

4 Likes

Same issue here, was 4008, stayed 4008 after a win.

After looking closely it’s like the game never happened, days before decay didn’t change, stats are the same too.

1 Like

Same. 2998 and 2998 after a win :confused:

Same here, just a moment ago! Was just about to create a topic, but now - bump.

Havana map, my first comp game there, and zero SR gained.

Edit: I see I have an auto-saved highlight from that game, so I’m sure it happened :stuck_out_tongue: Also I think I got a win and my win percentage went up too.

Hey folks we had a server issue that caused this to happen for some players. We’ve resolved the issues and we’re monitoring to watch for any additional issues.

Sorry for the hassle

8 Likes

I’d love to have my SR for the win tho. I lost 100sr just before and it was my first win of the day.

4 Likes

didn’t get sr aswell when are we going to get it? :pepehands:

will you give us the SR back? everyone in the game had the same issue I have a clip proving it but can’t link it in forums

2 Likes

my friend can’t get t500 because of it lmao

Would be nice to get the lost SR though.

5 Likes

Is there a chance to get the SR which weren’t added?

I’d really like that too

1 Like

Are the players who didnt gain any sr getting a compensation?

1 Like

does not look like it thsi sucks

want to get them too =0(

Hi guys,

the same thing just happened to me after “they fixed the bug” just 2 minutes ago.

Honestly this is infuriating, I’m the first to defend OW but if we don’t get the SR it’s BS. I spent an hour and a half flexing for GM smurfs who were flaming me and I lost 100sr, the first game I win there’s a server issue? Pff…

Edit: You know what? F it, I’m gonna instalock dps on a smurf too, tired of this community!

Luckly i took a screenshot to flex for my friends off my stats :smiley: so i can actually proof it ^^

same on 4091, want my sr back

Get this problem too. Win competitive (before was 2512) after game - again 2512. What shell to do?