Winter Wonderland 2020 skin we wish to see to all the character who didn't get a winter skin

Well, it’s that time of year again, Winter Wonderland will arrive pretty soon, we just don’t know when, but soon. And I wish to know what you wish to see for skins for this event and for who.

For me, I wish to see a skin for Wrecking Ball, his ball will be an ornament with a Santa Claus costume

And a Legendary skin for Reinhardt, as Santa Claus’s Elf. Since Torbjorn is Santa Claus, I thought it will be a great idea to turn Reinhardt into Santa Claus’s elf.

5 Likes

I would say probably next Tuesday, just compared to other events, but you never know I guess.

But for skins I would love to see, ice-themed skins are a favorite of mine. Would love a Lucio Medieval Yeti skin or something, kinda similar to Doomfist’s skin last WW.

1 Like

That sounds good. I like it.

1 Like

I’d be happy with anything that’s not another world of Warcraft skin. They are so gaudy and ugly

Wait, we got some WOW skin for Winter Wonderland? I don’t remember that.

Moira because she’s not had a single thing in any event, not even a voice line since Lunar

I’m thirsty, but I’m also scared that she’s gonna get another clown skin gfdkgkgfkdfg which would make 3 in a row… lol

What kind of skin do you imagine for her for this event?

I’m hoping for a legendary ashe skin with a nice color palette :relaxed: I didn’t like the color on her epic one.

What do you have in mind for her Legendary skin?

It was the awful sigma one where he’s the ice king or whatever.

You mean Lich King, right? Yeah, it kinda does.

1 Like

I want a Sym skin because she hasn’t gotten a legendary for at least 2 years, and her current ice skater or dancer, the color palette like just doesnt go. Like who thought turquoise/green would go with a light purple leggings. Also the skin concept itself doesn’t look that good.

2 Likes

Roadhog Roadhog Roadhog!!! He should’ve been santa but now, im not sure. Maybe a wooly mammoth skin or something

I know somebody already replied to this, but MasterIanGamer on Youtube tends to be pretty accurate with dates. Even predicted the Archives/Echo release dates correctly I believe. He claims Thursday next week is most likely, or Tuesday with a slightly smaller chance.

For skin… I want an Ugly Sweater skin for Brigitte, kind of life Soldiers, could even be an Epic maybe but prob not. Something more casual rather than the armour and fantasy vibes she typically gets. That’s just my Brig main biasy, considering she has gotten quite a bit lately.

I’m also hoping for a Rein skin, even though I don’t play him. He has quite a low amount of event skins and I think he deserves one. Maybe like Santa’s guard? lmao

Symmetra obviously… I’m assuming she is getting one at this point. I don’t even know what they’d give her, I hope its not like Rime or something though. I hate those 2 skins for some reason.

Mei I really want to get a skin, probably the one I’m hoping for the most. Been a bit since she got a skin and her current Winter Wonderland skin do he ugly. I’d be down for like the Lich King or like the Polar Bear/Reindeer skin concepts going around, but I’d much rather an Elsa inspired skin or something of the sort… Kind of like her Guzheng Spray from Sigma’s Maestro Challenge. If you don’t have it and want to look at it, you can toggle all in the filter and still view it, or maybe google? I dunno.

Also, for Moira… I think this could possible pass for a Winter Wonderland skin. I don’t know why but I feel like it could… Her Fiddle Spray for again, Sigma’s Maestro Challenge. I love it and need it as a skin even though I don’t play her.

I don’t think it looks like the Lich King at all, atleast in my opinion. Nor do I think it was based on that. Sombra has a similar skin with the same name, Rime. I do love the WoW skins as a WoW player though… and even if I’m wrong and these were somehow inspired by WoW, I also hate them. I’m assuming you’re a Mei player based on your icon, haven’t checked though and I know thats not the most accurate way of telling considering mine is Mercy on the forums… But, if Mei gets a skin, I for sure hope it’s not that.

Babushka Zarya.
Reindeer Orisa.
Gingerbread/house Ana or Lucio.
Candycane Echo or Moira.

I was mostly talking about characters who didn’t have an epic or legendary skin for this event. Or even characters who never get a skin for the winter event. Like Genji for example, he never get a skin for this event.

when are we getting otaku roadhog?

htt ps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DF4neTMXgAAs47q.jpg

The wrong character got the ugly dad sweater, torb needs the ugly dad sweater.

if moira was to get a skin i hope it isnt some wierd color scheme concept on her default armor.

i cant think of any theme that would fit her persona tho… skiing nope, maybe some sort of yule-tide outfit? or an elf-type costume…