Winston’s new OW2 skin

I haven’t seen anyone else talk about this, but am I the only one who really likes Winston’s new OW2 skin? :military_helmet:

Yeah it’s just a simple epic skin, but I still think it’s nice :+1:

(I know this doesn’t fit Mercy’s character at all, but I wish she also received a woodland/BDU patterned skin)

12 Likes

He becomes sinper monke.

:grey_exclamation:Karen Mercy wants to speak to your manager.

11 Likes

We don’t talk about that here

5 Likes

:grey_exclamation: The Forums have remembered that.

5 Likes

Whyd they use junk’s old model in the official OW2 advertisement lol

edit: this also made me remember how terrible the new mei is :frowning:

4 Likes

It is nice but we will have to see if it is going to be worth the grind for it alone based on how far it is into the battlepass.

Btw, I am the only one who is confused about why they are showing that old junkrat pose in the screenshot?

1 Like

Bruh I just realised this :skull:

I don’t think it would take longer than Kiriko, but we’ll see

Tier 10 by the looks of things

5 Likes

Heck yeah let’s go

1 Like

Ok, that is actually acceptable.

3 Likes

10 posts in and nobody’s made a “Guerilla/Gorilla Warfare” joke yet? For shame!

(Seriously, I will be very disappointed if the skin isn’t actually called that. Forget the battlepass or balance, this is the true make-or-break issue.)

6 Likes

It’s not bad but tbh I’m not a fan of hats or helmets on characters but it’s cute. Idk what the gun looks like though and I do like the theme. Tbh I don’t like most of Winston skins gun so we’ll see

1 Like

Meh. Winston has some of the worst skins in the game. Hoping to see a Winston mythic or legendary soon.

4 Likes

It is epic skin so it is the same as the OW2 default.

1 Like

Fair point. I kinda forgot about that. In that case, I like it. It’s like the safari skin but with a better gun model.

2 Likes

If that Mercy skin just had the Styled hairstyle from WoW, the one with long hair, lot of volume and curls at the bottom, it would have been a crazy popular skin.

2 Likes

A Winston mythic would be the absolute bomb!! Do you have any personal ideas of what you’d like?

2 Likes

Doesn’t winston already have this skin? but in another colour

Maybe I’m misremembering but I feel like I’ve seen it haha

1 Like

Call it “Dustoff”, would fit her well I think

1 Like

This was honestly the only skin I didn’t like at all and of course, it is one of the free ones on the pass or something. :joy: