Winston with Hammond is weak

Please stop playing Winston / ball. It is weak.

1 Like

I don’t find the most success with this comp, but then again I don’t find the most success with Hammond in general unless I’m the Hammond

He is the hardest tank to play well though, so I can’t give ball players too much flak. But if it ain’t working, switch!

Weird, whenever I play ball people tell me I’m good because he’s easy

I can see thier point of view that rage monkey and mines may work IF (that’s a big if) Winston can manage to swipe enemy players into mines. Haven’t seen it in POTG yet. (it may never happen)

I can see that strategy, but it’s not really a good idea to use both tank ults at the same time honestly, just like how you wouldn’t use both support ults at the same time.

Support ults keep the team alive, using them at the same time is overkill. Tank ults push the enemy away(literally or otherwise), so using them both at the same time means the enemy gets more chances to push the objective.

Quit being an animal hater. :joy:

2 Likes

I imagined if Winston flanked with his ult behind the enemy Hammond could deny an area then Winston follows up and pushes them into the mines. Haven’t seen it yet.

I haven’t seen that strategy employed either

You know what I have seen though? Roadhog hooking people through a minefield. Now that’s some nasty damage! Certainly one reason to use Ball Hog combo.

If you can land picks from diving it can be strong. One sombra or reaper though can ruin your day.

It works if there’s good communication and the both dive the same target. Jump pack, slam, tickle gun and Hammond’s guns combine to do quite a bit of damage.

2 Likes

Care to elaborate?
<>

are you serious rn? thats literally one of the best tank combo right now lol

I guess that really depends on the Rank you are playing at.

Winning by spinning on the point in Silver is easy.
Winning by displacing enemy Tanks and getting kills on Supports in GM is hard.

Better than a ball/hog combo.

It takes coordination to get max value, but players don’t like to talk to each other, so it doesn’t work.

They are good as part of a disruption comp with, say, doom, mei, brig, and lucio. Might not be efficient, but boy does it upset the other team lol.

Yeah, spinning on the objective is easy for sure, but considering that’s relying on your opponents to not do anything about you I wouldn’t automatically tick that off as an easy win strategy.

Someone is gonna care eventually! I’d hope anyway

Anything that includes ball is weak tbh. :woman_shrugging:

As someone said it before he is just a fat tracer.

As long as other players stop doing what I don’t like and play by my rules too.

Ugh posts like these :man_facepalming:

idk often I get ball/winston players on tank and they usually do pretty well diving with comms as long as they’re not getting hard countered though I still prefer DVA over Ball because of DM