Winston god teir. How long?

How long is Winston going to remain God teir.

He’s the strongest hero in the game right now. He’s overly oppressive to every almost every hero.

• mobility of a genji
  • a sheild that covers an entire bubble with low CD
  • a gun that goes through all sheilds, all defense mechanisms, attacks multiple people
  • an ult that allows him to essentially deny death by popping and stall objectives for much longer than any other tank.

-BUBBLE forces any antidive strategy to be deathball in order to fight in the area of where the bubble will land.

-BUBBLE BLOCKS ALL CC MOVES!!

How long is this hero going to remain God tier?

Blaming genji, dva, and tracer. Just because they are finishing the kills is wrong. None of them would have the kind of success w/o Winston.
Bubble blocks all current antidive CC moves

11 Likes

i would say d.va and tracer are still stronger but he is high up there

14 Likes

As a winston main I disagree that he is god tier. He’s just better at higher ranks when there needs to be more mobility. Rein and Orisa aren’t as good at that
But of course I would think that

4 Likes

Winston gets face melted against reaper.
Reaper actually can out heal winstons damage.

5 Likes

He isn’t god tier, he’s just prominent in this meta.

4 Likes

Zenyatta discord is a heavy hitter to winston

2 Likes

Winston is fine because reaper can do his job easily and kill him asl long as reaper exist winston shouldnt be touched honestly i think the tanks are the most balanced characters in the game atm.

1 Like

I just realized life is going to get a lot harder because of the reaper buffs

3 Likes

ROFL, ask DVa. She will let you know.

4 Likes

While stronk, Winston doesn’t get complained about very often because there are a handful heroes that can force him to either jump away or die.

“Certain other heroes” on the other hand don’t offer you that option, hence why those “certain other heroes” get complained about a lot more frequently…

1 Like

You remove DVa, and you remove Winston. Winston is ONLY good because DVa keeps him alive.

3 Likes

I would disagree. Alot of people that play dps or qn off tank that does dmg believe they are the reason their team is winning. Look at all my dmg and kills. It’s because they are being enabled

-Winston isolates almost every hero that has the ability to counter high mobility heros

-provides a safe place(bubble) for dive heros to engage from. Tracer can play in and out of it same with dva.

-Do u think hog would have such a difficult time hooking tracer or dva without a bubble. Probably not but the bubble zones them out.

Grabs popcorn :popcorn:

This should be good.

4 Likes

D.va is the one thing keeping winston above the rest.

2 Likes

People overestimate Reapers ability to counter Winston, good Winstons easily scare Reaper off with good shield dancing. :joy:

3 Likes

If quad tank because more prominent in the meta I think winston will be less playable

2 Likes

I think Winston is much more of a problem than Dva. Blaming the sidekick is like blaming Robin for Batman’s success.

Do u think dva would be able to get away with diving back line targets and burst killing without Winston? Probably not their are strong counters to dva,tracer, genji.

-There are no counter dive heros that can land their CCs through bubble. That’s the main issue

1 Like

Considering the usage numbers over the span of OWL, and DVa being higher than Winston…

Yes.

Winston only exists, because DVa allows him to.

1 Like

D.va and Winston are two different characters
you don’t need to have both in order for one of them to do well
D.va is popular because of her mobility and damage
Winston is popular because he is the most mobile of main tanks

lmfao all the ppl saying reaper destroys him what a joke winstons one of the most played heroes in the game while reapers the twethythird least picked hero its ez af to kill reaper as Winston unless ur bad