Wins in arcade are not registering

Same…played 3 games and didn’t get any credits towards the Echo skin but got an arcade lootbox for 3 wins.

2 Likes

This has also been happening to me and my friend
one friend was progressing by themselves me and another joined in
while one of my friends got it my buddy that was supposed to have more progression didnt even get the 1st unlock
i’m stuck at 1/9 on the second one when i should have unlocked the skin.

2 Likes

Same issue as well…very frustrating.

2 Likes

Same issue. Group leader got credit as normal, I was stuck at 2/9 after 5 or 6 wins. Logging out and in rewarded me 4/9, but still missing a bunch of progress.

2 Likes

Same here, I get stuck every time just when I’m about to get a reward for one win, i.e. 8/9 and 16/18. Playing about 4~5 games while stuck temporarily solves though, but it’s still a serious bug right? I rotate KR and US server btw so this seems not a server specific bug.

Edit:
Found a temporary but guaranteed solution: switch the playing region every single game. This kept me from missing a single credit. Gonna have to deal w/ latency tho.

1 Like

Had this happen to me last week I reported it already.

But it just happened again today my win in junkenstein didn’t register for the weekly event.

My arcade loot box weekly wins are registering though.

My experience is that Junkenstein wins/losses are not giving points towards the Anniversary week rewards after the first win/loss. I played 4 or 5 Junkenstein matches, realised there was something up when my total was just 2, played a couple of Quick Play matches, which added to the total fine, then went back to Junkenstein and again only the first win/loss added to the total.

Happening to me as well, didn’t need to play any Junkenstein last week so I don’t know if this problem has been around that long but most of the games aren’t registering in the challenge progress bar.

Happening to me and a friend as well. Was reading through this thread and we tried a bit of stuff based on some replies (first win counting, region select, etc.).

What worked for us was to exit the game, launch it again, and then our progress would be tracked. We ended up doing this after every single Junkenstein game - it’s annoying, but it’s been working so far. See if this helps!

3 Likes

Logging out and in between each game does confirm the points but it’s an annoying workaround. If anyone was trying QPC to grind some points or any other arcade mode and didn’t notice their bar filling up they’d be highly annoyed at their efforts not being recognised, not sure if just Junkenstein is being affected.

2 Likes

Queue times seem quite long for any mode rn, I was gonna try something other than Junk but it was like 2 mins, I’m wondering if other people are noticing the… bug… and staying out of Arcade.

Well, restarting the game is working so whatever.

Same thing happening to me and a friend playing Junkenstein’s together. Two games, but only two points when it should be four.

Yeah the current “fix” is logging out and then back in after every game. It seems to only register your first arcade win after logging in then it stops. But the wins for the weekly arcade loot boxes are tracking just fine. So it’s definitely a bug with the weekly event.

Last week it only bugged out for my last 2 games needed. But this week the bug appears to have gotten much worse.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if the OW team put enough effort into their game that we actually went one whole week without some new, gamebreaking bug making their game unplayable?

1 Like

This is not a fix, and if it worked for you it was a fluke. I noticed this was happening to me last night and tried relogging and the number did not update, nor did I get points for the next match.

Same here, fix it for next week and future events this is ridiculous honestly!

You must’ve been unlucky then because this method worked for me. Logged off and on after every game of Arcade and received full credit each time until I got the skin. Tedious workaround, but that did it for me.

Same just played (and won) 2 games of junkenstein and got no points towards my echo flutter spray

That does seem to be my luck tbh. It just seems really sketchy in general as we know it doesn’t always count the win, but sometimes it gives me 1 point instead of 2. I’ve played a bunch of games and won each one as I was just doing normal Junk to get the skin quickly, yet I have 11 points registered. I’ll go ahead and try this trick just in case though.

Agreed…what’s going on with this? Losses count but not wins.