Windows Color Scheme Pop-up

My game runs smooth as butter, but once every now and then (weekly?) my game will be tabbed out by Windows asking to change my color scheme to improve performance.

“Don’t show this message again” does not stop this from happening.
Disabling Windows Troubleshooting does not stop this from happening.
It would be preferable to not change color schemes every time I run Overwatch just to avoid an occasional pop-up.
The only other solution I have come across is to disable desktop composition for Overwatch.exe, but the option is greyed out. (I believe because it is a 64 bit program, and yes I am an administrator).

If anyone has any solutions or information that could help I would greatly appreciate it! I play in Full-screen (For decreased mouse delay, making the popup especially tedious). NVIDIA GPU, i5-4670k CPU. Overwatch is the only game on my system that runs into this problem and has been doing so since purchase a year ago.

That prompt comes up if your system’s graphics card is not able to provide sufficient resources to run the game. Now there can be a caveat, Overwatch might not be running off your GPU but instead the motherboard integrated graphic chip set. That beings said try following these steps: