Will YOU be refunding the Alien Zarya skin?

I’m keeping the skin.
I am just going to try and forget the person behind that skin. I like the look of the skin.

I mean, yeah? Plenty of his fans did…

Ouch…

I wont refund it, because I bought it as good looking skin to Zarya, not Sinatra MVP skin

2 Likes

Is blizzard even offering to refund ?

1 Like

I won’t be refunding it. But I won’t be wearing it again till the symbols come off.

Still got Totally 80’s to wear.

Yep, you can find the details here.

Edit: Someones already posted the link.

Just respect the individual’s choice on whether to keep the skin and leave it at that.

I don’t play Zarya and I don’t like the Alien skin, but it has its unique aspects and definitely fans who like the skin for itself.

Yeah Jonaks Squidyboi skin was much easier to tiw to him, specially cause his name means squid.

2 Likes

Then simply don’t request for a refund?

Me and you, both of the shock skins were ugly - the new hog one is bordering that category

1 Like

Zarya doesnt have many dope skins so no, Im not refunding it on my main.

I just looked at the Roadhog skin…It’s…ok…but I certainly wouldn’t buy it. I’ll be honest, pretty much all the MVP skins that have come out have been ugly in my opinion.

Wait why is this skin controversial?

If I had it, I would keep it. I don’t support Sinatraa, I just like the skin.

Because he won OWL MVP, there was a skin released in the game in his honor. The Alien skin is that skin

I always like the all stars, and the Jjonak MVP skin was awesome too.

Got Brig because I thought the skin was funny.

But the shock ones just don’t do it for me. I might contemplate buying the hog one but for my boyfriend since he’s a hog main, but that’s about it

1 Like

That’s fair. I have to agree about the All-Star skins - They’re really nice. I could pass on the Pacific skins, but the Atlantic skins have been great so far. I still regret not buying Mercy’s… :v: :frowning_face:

1 Like

wait im out of the loop. whats wrong with the zarya skin?

Agree, as long as he wasn’t cheating I see no issue.
Even if you’re highly criminal, you where the very best in the tournament.
Case closed. Well ofc unless blzzard wants something else, as its their property