Will the new top500 SMS affect this season and/or deathmatch?

Fix Sombra’s bugs please!

#SaveOurSombra

1 Like

Thats the wrong thing… its not mentioned, but you decay in every arcade comp after week :/.

1 Like

You don’t decay in other arcade modes though? I never decayed in Lucioball or CTF at any rate. You may be getting confused that top 500 needs to play 1 game or something every week to stay top 500 vs decay which doesn’t exist in arcade.

Why did you guys decide to change the 3v3 name? any plans on bringing back old 3v3 with some form of matchmaking? what about a 2v2 elimination no lockout? what about any form of ranked old elimination?

You should do a Q&A.

If it is at all possible, can you give your Console Players some transparency on their concerns please?

It’s been 4 and a half months since Console Players last got a response from you guys on your own forums…

1 Like

Yes its leaderboard decay, not SR decay :).

1 Like

Jeff Kaplan, I demand you have my children!
Pwease?

2 Likes

What about console players?

I don’t have a cellphone. I’ve never been top 500 yet.

1 Like

And when does it end? (exact time)

2 Likes

Jeff back at it again.

1 Like

Add this for consoles aswell please, maybe then 50 players of top 500 wouldnt be paid SR queing with DDOSERS…

1 Like

civilpain i already told you you are stupid, go rest some days

whenever i want it to end

Hello Jeff, do you know when this arcade event ends? I have to keep playing it now (top 500 keeps moving), I thought it ended with the anniversary event, but that event was supposed to end at some point yesterday I thought.

2 Likes

Is there a current time frame for the end of OW Anniversary event?

In all honesty, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some kind of “lootbox quota” they are trying to fulfill before they take the event down. This is kind of ridiculous, not going to lie.

@jeffryKaplan BUT WHEN WILL IT END? The whole blizzard team seems unable to address the easiest question from the community at all. Not even getting a Canned Answer on twitter, nor facebook or reddit. If u dont know, just say it … and why… why is this running?