Will OW1 Stats from Ever Show Back Up?

I know you guys “deleted” the old stats to fix a bug, but when are you going to bring them back? Will you ever bring them back? Can we get at least any words from the devs on a time line and if they are planning to bring back the old stats?

2 Likes

What stats specifically?
The Competitive stats?
Those are gone for good, only the last 5 or 6 Seasons are kept.

Stats vanishing through Account merging isn’t supposed to occur, but does.

1 Like

I started playing OW in Season 19. In my profile it only shows stats for like season 33. At the initial launch the Devs said they had to delete them in the game to fix a bug, but that they still had all the backups, but nothing has been said since.

1 Like

Nope, missing and disappearing competitive career profile stats have been a bug since launch and the only thing the Devs have done is acknowledge that some console players have incorrectly merged stats a few days after launch day. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

As far as we know, the Devs have said they still have that data, but will not bring back those stats and will continue to hide the oldest competitive season’s data with the launch of new seasons. Assuming my math is right, Overwatch 1 competitive data will be completely hidden to players starting in Season 7 on December 19th. It’s all so frustrating.

1 Like