Will mercy have mass rez for uprising?

Ehh I think it should be there for pve, but not for pvp.

3 Likes

Either way I wont be playing her in that mode. shrugs

I didn’t mean to give the impression I wanted it for pvp.
I mean I do but in the form of a new rework, that’s a whole other beast not worth talking about now at this point I just want blizz to use it for PVE so they have more time to make the new one badass

1 Like

But that means it dosen’t exactly hurt you.
It’s good for Mercy Players
It’s good for everyone else cus of time blizzard saves
And it dosen’t hurt anyone else as this is a PVE mode.

2 Likes

Most likely they’re just remove the cast time for Rez.

4 Likes

Hopefully it wont come back. Theres really no reason to, and all it will do is re-ignite the forum posts asking for a revert and we dont need that going around again IMO.

Mercy is finally healthy. Why mess with that?

2 Likes

“Finally balanced” and that is why no one who enjoyed Mercy during her days as being underpowered enjoyed her now and the only two answer I can ever get from people who enjoy Valkyrie are “battle Mercy” and “it’s less stressful”

It’s an unfun mess Blizzard has shelved because they screwed up but are too prideful to admit.
Giving us nostalgia of a time when the hero was actually fun and had an impactful feeling is not going to be the end of the world.

Besides I outlined a very obvious and blatant reason it should come back, Blizz doing less work balancing between an airbourne Mercy and a zippy tracer on the accuracy scale and not having to rebalance the mode sparing up more resources to work on the Blackwatch event.

10 Likes

Dude… Stop shoving your opinion on others. The Overwatch team and players. You are lying to yourself as well by this point.
You have made 14 out of 25 of your threads all about complaining about Valkyrie… With a good number of duplicates. AKA spam.
Enough is enough! This doesn’t even include how much you spam it on other threads…
Just let it be. You are just having a fit and no one wants to hear it…
Even people who agree with you don’t want to see this tantrum.

4 Likes

i doubt they’ll change mercy at all…so the question then becomes…how do you see uprising working with current mercy…cause res every 30 secs might be better than 1 massive res per section(?)…and you don’t know if improved chain healing/dmg during valk might actually make the mode even easier…even without the flying

5 Likes

I don’t think the guy realizes that the Bastions/Orisas would just autofocus you and you would get murdered flying in the sky since you aren’t behind a barrier and they will target players that aren’t behind a barrier. Again we will just see how awful the ultimate plays out and people will finally see that Valkyrie is actually a really bad ultimate for once.

11 Likes

Witch Mercy kept mass Res in Halloween 2017 so it seems possible for them to do it in events.
Or we’ll get a new mode and the old Uprising wouldn’t be playable.

5 Likes

I think the dev’s confirmed that Old Uprising was still going to be playable for those who missed out on it last year ALONG with a new campaign.

2 Likes

They’ve rebalancing Lucio-ball and Junkenstien’s Revenge so they’ll probably do it again.

2 Likes

She kinda really needs mass res since everyone can “res” the way she currently does in the main game on Uprising.

6 Likes

I will be legit surprised if they try to “Replace” Mass rezz with something else, in the original gamemode…

Let Us Rezz Blizz.

Also if the old Uprising isn’t playable, There will be Rioting in the streets

2 Likes

JUnkensteindidn’t have a second mode added to theHalloween event alongside it like has been confirmed. With this event (blackwatch is getting what I’m assuming is a seperate mode, since it’d be physically impossible todo the original one with the Blackwatch cast.)
And there were a great many complaints about JUnkenstein being a lot harder with the Ana nerfs, and that was only 10 damage per shot it both made it a lot harder to get people in solo queue to play ana without just leaving before the game starts and made her a lot less rewarding.
And that wasn’t even close to the kind of changes that have occured to Mercy since the last Uprising.

They’ve shown in the past that they would be willing to go back and change event. At the very least, just keep it the same except just with current Mercy.

1 Like

They had Mass Resurrect for the Mercy bot on Junkensteins revenge. So it’s not completely out of the game.

6 Likes

Not for the players though.

2 Likes

To be fair, even with the mass Res, Legendary literally had a 0.6% success rate.

At that point I feel like Blizzard shouldn’t leave it out and make it even harder.