Will i be able to launch ow on intel hd 3000?

i ahve a intel hd 3000 and ow is not launching i just bought the game help it says it is not supported but ive seen people use the same/worse and it worked for them, thx

The Intel HD 3000 falls below the minimum system requirements for Overwatch.

While some players may have found workarounds to make the game load, they may stop working after any hotfix or patch. This is because the development team only needs to focus on making the game work for the minimum required hardware or better.

if there is a way to bypass the error how can i do it?

Hardware that follows below the minimum specs is not supported in this forum. I do not recommend trying to play Overwatch on your specs.

i want to play it on my computer but it shos this error can i bypass it? i have a intel hd 3000

Unfortunately that graphics card is below the minimum requirements for Overwatch, so there isn’t a work around.

well another supprot stff tol dme there IS way to work around it

I think i had a similar issue in the past and the support told me to have overwatch run in windowed for the computer involved with the problem.

Though if you don’t have a nvidia pannel im not sure how you would do this outside the game.

If you’re referring to the duplicate thread on this issue, please be aware that I am not a member of the staff and I think there is a misunderstanding of the response that was given.

Some players may have found a way to make it work, but I have no confirmation or knowledge about it. In other words, making it work is something you’d have to pursue on your own outside the forum.

anybody know how? somebody told me its a way to bypass the no compatible graphics hardware was found error (my pc is on intel hd 3000)

Hey Shield,

We don’t have any official way to bypass the “No compatible graphics hardware found” error if your hardware is below the minimum required specs for Overwatch.

If you’d like to try for a refund since you can’t run the game, you should be able to request that here.

i got another pc it works on that but i would still like to find away to play on this

Then you may want to look elsewhere online or use the search function in the forums. There’s probably not a lot of people that hang around the forums trying to get the game to work on unsupported hardware.

Again though I have not seen any confirmed reports of getting the current version of Overwatch to launch on Intel HD Graphics 3000 devices.

1 Like