Will Hanzo get nerfed? The answer is yes

Unfortunately it’s unknown, he’s been overpowered for a very long time but as yet there’s been no potential planned changes mentioned (even in ‘play testing’). We’re very much in the dark still.

1 Like

Apparently he said in some interview or something to expect Hanzo changes next patch but I can’t promise. Completely agree with you tho

so far theyve said:

hanzo nerf
mei nerf
bap nerf - some sort of lamp nerf
d.va buff - boosters cd reduction

Mei? When was that?

They mentioned it was IF getting nerfed for Baptiste.

Maybe next year.

They clearly don’t see him as a problem, even though his pickrate is absurdly high across the board, especially in the upper ranks.

He has very little weaknesses and is pretty much undivable.

1 Like

i didnt remember if they said lamp nerfs in specifics or if it was the community that was saying that

this came from josh noh’s post today

ill link it

here it is

1 Like

I’m betting that they will.

Oh, nice. I do not know how I missed that. Thanks.

If Mei is getting a nerf, you’d think Hanzo should be getting a bigger Nerf.

2 Likes

How did Hanzo became too strong without any buffs?

Same way he gets half his kills… Inexplicable magic.

1 Like

He has been among the best dps heroes ever since the rework, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

High long range damage and close range damage plus an escape ability. Something from his kit needs to be toned down a bit.

2 Likes

What are you talking? He was good pick, though only in some rare situations chosen above anything in OWL.

But what happend so that he changed from a good dps to one that is so overpowered that we need to nerf him?

That is good. He sucks at long range. It does high damage but you need either puppets as opponents or decent luck to hit anything at long range reliably.

But both shimada brothers deserved that tier unless they decide to rework their bulls*** kit

He. Has. Been. The. Top. Dps. For. Years.

1 Like

lol

at least now i know that it is a wast of time discussing with you.

I wish you wasted time looking at stats instead of playing a victim because you are bad at one of the easiest characters to play.