🕹 [Wiki] What Arcade modes are available today?

Glad we at least got a day of Team Deathmatch during an event. Hopefully we don’t go through another 1v1 for days cycle.

Friday, March 2nd, 2018:

6v6 CTF: Ayutthaya Only
6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 No Limits
8 Player FFA Château Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

Looks like we are having decent RNG this week.

Saturday, March 3rd, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
3v3 Lockout Elimination
6v6 Mystery Heroes

Sunday, March 4th, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 No Limits
6v6 Mystery Heroes

It’s nice to see this thread up and running again. Also no limits is in so I’ll be playing tonight :yum:

Mayhem for reset tonight!

Thanks! I couldn’t post any replay before. Idk if they change the limit of replays for posts for newbies now.

Mayhem? IM IN.

Mayhem for reset tonight!

Thank you! I had to go to sleep before reset because of headache.

@FVKey:

I couldn’t post any replay before. Idk if they change the limit of replays for posts for newbies now.

There is restrictions on posts now preventing making multiple in row, unless someone else replies something. I’ll just edit my latest one if that happens.

Tuesday, March 6th, 2018:

1v10000 Login Queue
FFA Server Death without match
1v1 Just Kidding

And LOL here i thought the event ended because we got patch, but it’s still going and modes are same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It just changed to 6v6 lockout.

Tuesday, March 6th, 2018:

8 Player FFA Deathmatch
3v3 Lockout Elimination
6v6 Lockout Elimination
6v6 Total Mayhem
6v6 Mystery Heroes

6v6 lockout is daily mode, Mayhem available for whole week!

Btw bolding text on phone is painful.

Omg Im so stupid haha I literally just looked at daily and logged out. Thank you

It’s a miracle :’)

I think it might be good to note as well, that if the arcade modes should become different for PC and Console for some reason, that there be given distinctions. (i.e. Bold if the mode is on PC, but not Console, and Italic for if the mode is on Console, but not PC). Obviously, the formatting of the modes is fine as is when it’s all the same though (don’t get me wrong), it’s just a thought.

Mayhem for the whole week! Let’s party! :bomb::boom:

No, it was another restriction, only 3 replies for thread. I wanted to thank days before and and I couldn’t.

how long has mystery heroes been in the arcade?

Looking at the old arcade thread, it’s been there since before November 20, 2017. Idk about before then.

I just tried italics on first post for fun. I think bold for what changed and italics for daily mode is best option, with separate list for console, if different. I’d like to hear everyone’s thoughts on this.

Speaking of, i’m actually PC only player. I hope they don’t desync modes again, because i would have trouble with that.

@FVKey

No, it was another restriction, only 3 replies for thread. I wanted to thank days before and and I couldn’t.

Didn’t knew that, new forums are weird at times.

@realperson69

how long has mystery heroes been in the arcade?

I heard it was removed for one day over a year ago, and there was outcry about it, so they made it basically permanent. I haven’t seen it out of rotation. Ever. Aside of 2016 winter event when it was mystery heroes but with winter map versions only.

6v6 Low Gravity today.

It is Regular CTF today

Friday, March 9th, 2018:

8 Player FFA Deathmatch
3v3 Lockout Elimination
1v1 Mystery Duel
6v6 Total Mayhem
6v6 Mystery Heroes

Saturday, March 10th, 2018:

8 Player FFA Deathmatch
3v3 Lockout Elimination
1v1 Limited Duel
6v6 Total Mayhem
6v6 Mystery Heroes

The system or Blizzard are trying to spite me. T_T

Good thing I did my lootboxes already, but It’d be nice for the daily to actually have variety…

The 1v1 weekends is pretty lame. Some people can only play on weekends so having such similar modes really stinks if you don’t like 1v1s. I believe it happened a couple weekends ago too.