[Wiki] What Arcade modes are available today?

Wednesday August 15th, 2018:

:soccer: 3v3 Lucioball
:trophy::soccer: 3v3 Copa Lucioball
:crossed_swords: 1v1 Limited Duel [daily mode]
:skull_and_crossbones: 8 Player FFA Deathmatch
:thinking: 6v6 Mystery Heroes

Modes that changed from previous day are bolded.

First post is wiki, anyone with trust level 2 or above should be able to edit it. Please edit it responsibly, thank you! I don’t use links in order to allow level 2’s editing it. I enabled this so more people can update first post.

Update: I wish to make this thread more like wiki for all things arcade. If you have ideas on how to improve the thread, i would like to hear them!

:small_blue_diamond: Actual thread description: :small_blue_diamond:

This thread is new version of Superbunny's similar thread from old forums.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759556477

Here’s original description of that thread:

“I’m hoping we can keep a thread where someone posts the daily modes available in the arcade. For people who mostly log on to play a particular mode, or only work for their loot boxes when there’s something they enjoy, this can help budget their time.”

I’m not going to be able to keep this thread up alone, all help is appreciated!

:small_blue_diamond: Other places where modes are posted: :small_blue_diamond:

https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

https://twitter.com/OWarcade

:small_blue_diamond: Common arcade mode change times, for those wondering: :small_blue_diamond:

• Daily mode changes 12:00am UTC
  • Weekly arcade reset is on Tuesday, 12:00am UTC
  • Many patches / events change arcade, this often happens somewhere around 6:00pm UTC
  • Event end changes arcade. Time for that varies / isn’t known.

Times mentioned above are based on observations, and aren’t officially confirmed.

:small_blue_diamond: Discord servers for Total Mayhem/other modes: :small_blue_diamond:

https://discord.gg/DC8TczR - Total Mayhem server by Chaosx

WOO! I am so happy! I have new forum powers!
What does the "make wiki" tool do for trust 3?
CTF, low gravity and many other arcade modes
How'd you get started on the forums?

Everything before 2/20/2018 is archived in the thread on the old forums, and I saved the data. I may make a spreadsheet or chart at some point in time so people can note the changes and frequency of different modes, historically.

I’m hoping the limitation on replying to your own thread is only for the first reply, otherwise this puts a damper on threads like this where there may be one person (you I hope :wink:) wanting to reply with an update each day without anyone else replying in between. If it is a limitation and you literally cannot post twice in a row at any point in a thread, we may need more volunteers to post each day or even divvy up days if someone knows they can do certain non-consecutive days of the week (e.g. Monday, Wednesday, Friday) almost every week. Editing over a previous day is fine for the original post as long as the data exists elsewhere (further down in the thread, in a shared spreadsheet, etc.). We can always go a few days and see what kind of post volume the thread even gets on the new forums and determine if these considerations are even relevant.

Thanks for starting the new thread, relinquishing me of some responsibility. Will you be able to update the original post each day, or do you feel that won’t be necessary with the way the new forums work regarding new posts?

You’re welcome! I backed up the old thread too, just in case. If you end up making chart, please post it here, i would love to see it.

I believe it’s limited to first reply. I will find that out after this post. My backup plan is to just update first post if nothing else works. At least it now let’s you read the edit history. Not sure if others can see it. Just click the pen icon on top of the post to check it.

I hope we can get at least few people to post daily modes here every now and then. It shouldn’t be big deal for me to check it before going to sleep, but time of change is somewhat late on my time zone. Only problematic days for me to check should be Sunday and Monday, rest are probably working out okay.

I don’t think it’s necessary to update top post anymore, but i’m prepared to do so, if there is demand for it. New forums seem to work well enough on my phone, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Well, the search function works.

Now I get to see if the bookmarking one does as well. (It probably does, but you never know.)

Wednesday, February 21st, 2018:

6v6 CTF: Ayutthaya Only
6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 TOTAL MAYHEM :tada:
8 Player FFA Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

LOL that was amusing

Gotta post new modes fast.

Especially when it’s Total Mayhem, everyone’s favourite in old thread.

Hahah, that emote is my thoughts exactly :smiley:

Hi everyone again…
Thank you for keep updating this thread.

Total Mayhem! NICE. :star_struck:

Thursday, February 22nd, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 Low Gravity
8 Player FFA Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

I think I speak for all the readers of this thread when I say: best mode in the entire arcade, and the mode we have all been waiting for (Lul jk)

The Forum Gods!

Friday, February 23rd, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 Total Mayhem (Again? :thinking:)
8 Player FFA Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

Someone correct me if this was too good to be true.

It’s Total Mayhem :smile:

Oh yes. 2 times in a week. A dream. :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

It’s 1v1 limited duel today

Saturday, February 24th, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
1v1 Limited duel
8 Player FFA Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

I can’t make reply, so here:

Sunday, February 25th, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 No Limits
8 Player FFA Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

I’ll started updating first post too.

Thanks… :wink:

Edit:
Today 26th:
6v6 Low Gravity

Tuesday, February 27th, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
6v6 Total Mayhem
8 Player FFA Château Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

Do you still have the modes from 2/20/18? The forum no longer lets us view edits & it appears and you overwrote it in the first post.

I can still see my own full edit history. There is button that let’s you go backwards.

Here: Tuesday, February 20th, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
3v3 Lockout Elimination
8 Player FFA Deathmatch
6v6 Mystery Heroes

Today, since i can’t reply:

Wednesday, February 28th, 2018:

6v6 Competitive CTF
4v4 Team Deathmatch
8 Player FFA Château Deathmatch