[WIKI-THREAD] Workshop suggestions 2!

Yeah can you inform me about the new update? Didn’t see it

We dont know anything about it yet,

we just know we are getting one,

jeff mentioned the people who created workshop had been listening to what we asked or something, check the lastest dev update

2 Likes

Oh, ok.

Thanks for such great feedback on feature requests for the Workshop! We’ve been listening and we hope you guys are excited about the new PTR!

13 Likes

I HATED this bug. It’ll feel so good when I actually get to use other presets.

Updating PTR now!! ^^

And it gets even better T_T

This is very good to know.
Edit: I wonder if it’s better to use a for loop then, setting or modifying the player variable of the player in slot (loop index)?

I’ve read the full patch notes now, this update sounds absolutely amazing! Can’t wait to see the 3 custom game maps!

1 Like

Yas i knew u guys were liistening <3

3 Likes

can we get a cast time option for workshop/custom games?

2 Likes

If possible we should be able to change the skybox on every map.

This patch is amazing!! Fulfills SO MANY things on my wishlist! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Did we get the dummy bots improvements tho? thats was what i mostly wanted

still a huge improvement dont get me wrong, but the dummy bots

This gives me an idea, What if we added a bug report section to this thead as well?

1 Like

Cleaned up some stuff and put related items together. I’d like to make another pass and organize everything into categories (things having to do with character abilities, things having to do with the UI, things having to do with inputs and conditions, etc.).

I appreciate that Bliz is checking this thread. :slight_smile: There are still a few “no duh” changes/additions that could stand to be made, though.

3 Likes

ive been waiting for someoen to bump this thread cuz it doesnt let me lol

but yeah, i really really really cant say it enough have separate “bot slots” for bots to take up inestead of player slots would make a lot more intresting gamemodes, for both normal AI or player AI

1 Like

I assume you can’t reply more than one times in a row as the creator of the post, so I’ll just leave this here until you want to bump it.

1 Like

Please please please blizz

If absolutely nothing else…

Update the workshop with these suggestions

I don’t need the main game if I can make my own :weary::joy:

By the way i just had an idea

What if we add a bugs section?

Refreshing your post. And bump.

Please please please: add reevaluation status of NONE. Just an option to have whatever (I’m new to workshop so currently I’ve only seen it with create hud text) not try to update the variables within it ever. P L E A S E

2 Likes

And “visible to” (important).

2 Likes

I’m bumping this again before I forget.