Widowmaker not liking cookies...made my mouth drop

I mean, how could anyone NOT love the most classics of dessert (And maybe one of the firsts of deserts existed on this earth.) which is a cookie!?

I mean, I know she’s evil, but I didn’t think she’s THAT EVIL! D: (Wouldn’t be surpeised of her fanbase went down. Lol XD )

there was such a thread some time ago.
I’ll just copy my remarks here.

And she is not evil. She was kidnapped, reconditioned / brainwashed by Talon. got the job programmed by talon to kill her own husband.
Talon is evil and for Talon she is only a tool, a mindless weapon and only carries out thier orders.
I hope that she get her redemption story.
Kerrigan has such a story, Sylvanas is apparently going to get such a story and I hope this trend continues for Amêlie / Widow. Nobody deserves to be tortured, to be forced to kill their spouse, or to be ravaged by experiments with their humanity etc.

The world (including that of Overwatch) is not black and white, there are many shades of gray in between. every hero in overwatch will have more or less blood and dirt on his hands. I guess Soldier 76 has more blood on his hands than Widow. Take a look at the cinematics. Apart from Mondatta, there is no definite kill from Widow. All security guards in Kings Row are seriously injured and mostly unconscious but not lethal injured. the only one she shoots at (and who can be seen) gets hit in the chest and wears a bulletproof vest.

3 Likes

Lol this actually made me relate to Widow more because I generally don’t like any sweet desserts.

1 Like

I don’t know maybe she likes bread too much.

1 Like