Widowmaker is unplayable

By the way what is that icon? Blocked.

Get it away from me.

3 Likes

yes very very true, i had this problem all the time…i love widowmaker and have loved playing her since the start…but she seems so useless now unless in very specific situations…and even then god forbid you pop off because you know they will have a winston and genji instantly after, shes too easy to shut down for the skill she takes…especially with her unreasonable health nerf, its too much…how are we supposed to get better at the game and hero when the second we are doing well the match turns into counter city

1 Like

21 DAYS LATER!

You’ll need a Mercy icon if you’re gonna start rezzing threads like this.

Although, since I’m here:

If only this were true.

But they were made to specifically counter widow, though? Hanzo counter snipes, Genji dives on her, and its been like that since launch.

yeah its been like that since launch but it wasn’t as painful as it is now with her ridiculous nerfs, nobody is willing to see the other side of the fence- they just see “well she can 1 shot…so nerf it into the dirt…” there are many 1 shot heroes and combos in this game so thats a poor excuse at this point, widow takes skill and aim and shouldn’t be punished for it so harshly

Weren’t you a doom main that hated hitscan?

Dva maybe only with health buff and possibly Hammond because it’s Hammond and he is better diver than Winston l

Genji more or less is the same except the amount of counters and hanzo is not a sniper anymore he’s tank buster if you lose the the long range battle then we’ll buddy get good

You’re aware he was always a sniper and a tank buster, right? He still has to snipe from mid range, and still has to bust tanks.

In fact, I wonder why people are mad at that now and saying things like “bring back scatter arrow!” when Scatter arrow could kill a tank in one shot during any team fight. How are you going to like that more than Hanzos “I can now fire five arrows really fast” attack?

This thread did not need to come back

2 Likes

A little late, but both Hanzo, Genji, and a majority of the tanks aren’t very top tier characters. Nor is Widow, but a good Widowmaker can easily headshot a diving Genji, or simply just position yourself better.

1 Like

LET. THIS. THREAD.

DIE

2 Likes

Widow not being great is a good thing for the game.

She’s among the most unfun heroes to play against, along with Mei and good Sombras and Doomfists.

Ah yes, another Necroed Egryn thread :smirk:

2 Likes