Widowmaker is killing Overwatch

This.

And I would add mobility. When your tanks are more mobile than your DPS and healers, it’s no wonder your game is struggling with balance.

That is the purpose of this game. Swapping to adjust to the comp you’re against. That’s what the general populations won’t do… swap. You either get your own better widow, or you have to jump her with dive tanks or dps. That is the entire point of the game is to learn to counter. This is why one tricks ruin this game, because they won’t swap to counter anything.

1 Like

so tell me, where did tracer and genji mains have their wish come true about a counter? and dont say brig, since none of us wanted a 90% damage nerf to her bash(and if someone did, it was bad tracers and genjis, since everyone good knows how to stay out of bash range), and the shield bash wasnt even the counter we wanted nerfed, it was the armor.

It is your fault, and learn to counter pick and position.

1 Like

I can wholeheartedly agree with you about the whiners being the bad Genji/Tracer mains.

But I have to include Brigitte because it was the bad ones who went on about her and got her nerfed. Another nerf that affected a skill that countered Tracer (but I honestly was and am still fine with that nerf for other reasons) was the reduction of Storm Arrow damage so that it couldn’t oneshot her.

Genji mains got rid of Symmetra lock-on, I’m sure there were plenty of other reasons to do so but I cannot see the whining not being a good part of it.

Other than those, the comment was mostly a mocking one.

i didnt know that storm arrow was nerfed, or maybe I wasnt playing at that time. and yes, the nerf made it easier for tracers, and I dont like it, believe it or not. I liked that there was something for tracer to be careful about, but the armor is really the bad part about brig, since it denies value for not just tracer, but a lot of characters(rest in peace soldier :cry: ).

wow, I just thought that it was because of her being bad that they reworked her, did bad genjis really whine about the lock on? I learn new things every day.

but I will just finish by saying that Brig didnt deserve having her bash gutted, but her armor does deserve to be nerfed a bit. have a nice day, and lets hope that the devs wont listen to whiners from any role in the future for the sake of all mains.

This has to be a troll post. If this isn’t, i’m saying hi to my favorite cliff.

1 Like

Well, technically Widowmaker is supposed to kill Overwatch. Both in the lore and in game.