Widowmaker is killing Overwatch

yeah when Widow presses Q with a pocket mercy boosting her and a zarya bubbling her it just destroys my team.

3 Likes

Funny you say that, watching kabajis stream and only a half hour ago he solo killed the team in grav with widow(even though there was a rein in it) killing the stragler out of grav with a headshot.

She does all that while not putting herself in danger btw.

3 Likes

So we failing to mention that to do that the rein has to not be shielding in the right direction? So you’re either leaving out vital information (Like he was hacked, stunned, cc’d) or the rein played it bad, at GM getting your team caught in a grav is a death sentence anyway. With or without the widow shooting stationary targets.

5 Likes

Good reach though, b, I’m eager to see what you concoct next.

1 Like

Lol in gm if grav is a garunteed team wipe then what did your original reply prove? The rein did shield but was headshotted by widow and bodied by teammates from other angles when the rein turned for a moment to block an attacker in front of the grav.

It was on nepal shrine within the hour. You can check it out now if you find it so unbelievable besides you’re only dodging my point. No one contests widow but widow.

Also just thought- in the very same grav situation the rein can block pharah, team can shoot through bubble and either cc or burn her alive. Barrage is so awful.

1 Like

Widowmaker killing Overwatch?
I mean, She is a Talon Assassin Sniper kind of her shtick.

2 Likes

Lmao learn to counter scrub.

In the situation you described the DPS was left to kill the entire enemy team in the grav while rein did nothing to stop it, why you changing the situation now?

me right now @ that whole mess of a post x

I love it when someone resorts to calling you a scrub. A classic sign of feeling/ego hurt, knowing you’ve lost the argument/debate. Like a wounded animal heavily panting as it limps away knowing it’s about to be slaughtered.

I didn’t change the situation? I wrote that the enemy rein tried to shield- it doesn’t really matter anyway.

No one contests widow but widow. Yeah you can pick a dive- but she can grapple away to a healer or her team. I’m sorry but calling me a scrublord does not change this fact.

8 Likes

Just going to let this speak for itself.

3 Likes

Ok maybe that was stupid for me to say. But I was referring to quick play in this post where I don’t want to be forced to play a certain character when I’m just trying to enjoy the game but it’s impossible when there’s a cancerous widow in every single game

1 Like

I mean… I read this part and thought… So Snipers are going to make you quit FPS games (in general).

Just keep that in mind. That is essentially your statement.

2 Likes

Widowmaker does not work like snipers from other FPS game, other FPS games don’t have cancerous hit scan wall hack pieces of crap.

1 Like

Lots of shooters do use hit scan mechanics… Which means… If you rounded that corner even though they pulled the trigger when your head was in the crosshair… You got hit.

That’s the name of the game. If you don’t want the looming possibility of having to play a different hero in order to counter another one, play arcade or better yet… don’t play Overwatch.

I’m not being mean. This is just what this game is built on.

Someone did something once so it must be OP.

Thats a weird way to spell Brigitte

Is this a troll post?

1 Like

Widowmaker is the opposite of Op (I’m not saying she’s terrible just saying she’s definitely not op)

i stopped reading when he said “clicking on the head takes zero skill”

you’re a troll and widow is not hard to counter

2 Likes

I thought it was the power couple known as Brigitte x Doomfist, but ok if it helps you sleep night…