Widowmaker and Hanzo mobility nerfs

And I thought this patch couldn’t get any better…

22 Likes

I don’t mind the hook cooldown increasing to 10s, but it would be nice if they would fix its damn bugs before nerfing it. The best thing about the hook buff was that I didn’t have to sit there and wait for 12 seconds after my hook deleted itself or hooked a random object on the ground or glitched out and dropped me off a cliff.

20 Likes

Hanzo lunge should be 8 seconds.

25 Likes

i was going to be so mad if you were going to start complaining

1 Like

Widowmaker was garbage for 18 months after her initial meganerf not long after the game’s launch.

She better not be heading there again.

5 Likes

yyay, as someone who plays a lot of widow i’m fine with both of these.

2 Likes

Thank god. I just want McCree to be viable again.

Damage fall off patch + Snipers getting a bit of a nerf hopefully brings the cowboy back into the meta.

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t wait for McCree to be a better sniper than the actual snipers.

7 Likes

BUT THE ANA BUFF THO.

it’s useless :[

She’ll still suck

But I mean, if lowers the skill cap of nano, since you don’t need to worry about target health, getting bursted, etc. It takes the thought out of it, but I suppose it’s a good place to start.

good change

widow’s probably going to stay strong

3 Likes

If it hooked a random object your hook sensitivity is too high

1 Like

This just proves the balance team is as incompetent as the players themselves.

3 Likes

awesome so i guess now you guys can go back to the OHK don’t belong in overwatch threads now

His lunge cooldown is still too low. I don’t know how they thought it was balanced with the original 4 seconds.

4 Likes

he can’t one shot therefore you’ll be waiting for a while, love the dramatics though.

If you are a bad Widow, yes you will get out"sniped" by McCree lol.

So just don’t be a bad Widow.

4 Likes

I shouldn’t have to reduce the sensitivity to 1% to keep the hook from attaching to a decorative object immediately next to the ledge I’m obviously trying to get to, or attaching 6 inches below the top of the ledge in the dropping me off the map.

2 Likes

Time to uninstall I guess.
She will be awful on next patch, and she is getting nerfed before that’s live.

7 Likes

This is an outrage. If you’re going to nerf Widow’s hook, at least give us the damn courtesy of bugfixing the hook.

3 Likes

The slider is literally there to allow players to have more precision.

It isn’t Blizzard’s fault that you don’t want to fix your problem.