Widowmaker aim grind methods

Which methods did you guys use/used for grinding widowmaker aim and which one was the most effective?

ana bots > lucio bots > widow lobby > various aim labs on steam > deathmatch > 500ult 30% cd > QP >Comp

All of them are effective. Main problem is finding the mental discipline to grind and not just yolo games.

You think ana bots is better than just playing widowHS servers?

Ana has the smallest critbox, and we’re talking about learning to aim.

The main reason to use bots is they allow for high repetition. Your goal is to train muscle memory, so reps are more valuable than realistic opponents.

1 Like

Gotta learn to walk before you can run.

1 Like

Depends on how bad your aim is. Best to start with Bots and stop when you get used to their movement. Widowmaker duels are ok but are hardly great for practice because the targets are either stationary or wiggle in one place. Furthermore it promotes an overly aggressive playstyle to get top 1. One thing that you should strive for is consistency. Poping off one game to lose another one miserably often means you are doing something wrong.

I use soldier for that and spam bullets eith single clicks.

Aiming is not hard. Actual clicking on the head can b3 tricky - hence soldier practice.

Play widow headshot lobbies, when it was widow meta I used to grind them for an hour a day and got really good from them.

I genuinely got better at widow by grinding qp and widow ffa