Widow Bugs/Issues - Can we get a status update?

Continuing the discussion from Widow Bug/Issue Megathread w/ Video Examples (updated 4 May 2018):

We’re fast-approaching 6 months since Widow’s issues/bugs have been made known and allegedly been passed to QA. Since November, the only issues that have been fixed were minor things at best, one of them wasn’t actually a bug in November, and one of them didn’t get put on the patch notes;

• Widow’s grappling hook missing the whip-like animation
  • A jump button bug descoping Widow when she’s mid-air (wasn’t in patch notes)
  • Scope graphic disappearing after each shot (wasn’t a bug in November, was introduced sometime between then and now, then squashed)

Let me be clear, I’m not particularly bothered that the bugfixing is taking long. It takes time, I get that.

What I am upset about, is the lack of communication. It’s been 6 months since we’ve heard so much as a peep about Widow. And this is not the first time Blizzard has gone radio silent about Widow.

• When I asked if the developers could go into detail one-by-one on all of these bugs, a community manager gave me a “it would take too long to go over these one-by-one, just trust us, the bugs are being worked on”.
  • Weeks later, someone else asked for an itemized Doomfist status update, and they received a developer post looking into each of his individual bugs/issues.

Like… what gives?

I’ve tried to get a status update 5 separate times, twice on Reddit, thrice on these forums, right on the heels of other status updates, but to no avail.

Blizzard, plz.

Why is it so hard to communicate about spider girl?