Widow Aim Delay?

Hm, I used VLC at about the same speed and went frame by frame and I clicked exactly when I stopped moving, maybe like one or two pixels off of course, but the shot still went behind and hit the bot for the second shot like a second in. I wish I knew how to post edited slow motion video.

Here is the LIST of what causes AIM Delay (GENERALLY) in this game.

1 ) 3rd party mouse and keyboard software. (usually the problem, sorry custom keys and dpi settings have to go).

2 ) Nvidia overlay or as they call it “geforce experience”. (gotta remove it)

3 ) Specific drivers patches for your GPU.

Generally these are the main causes. I STILL get some input lag in this game from its bad engine. and quite frankly I just avoid dueling people all together in this game. If there is a match where I can play widow and apply DPS and do fine, i stick around.

If there is some other widow wanting to duel. I just LEAVE. As this game’s SIM issues are still really painful. AS there is still issues. Even after doing everything that is recommended here to fix the “frail game”. It still can be there and cause “no reg” shots. I watch Kephrii on youtube play this game and even HE has those issues.

The issue only seems to be for widow, also I am using a logitech G Pro with default software, most up to date drivers, and have Geforce Experience turned off.

I dont run ANY mouse software at all. It lags. I use to play this on a Razer mouse and keyboard with their fancy software loaded. All it did was LAG me out. Afterwards I went to using NO software and everything works great!

I got fedup with Logitech and Razer’s quality BOTH and went with BenQ. The sensors are much more responsive and the plastic didn’t break. :stuck_out_tongue: