Why zarya never loses her grav?

I have lost my ult when firing and dying and being stunned. It has to happen at a very strict moment.

No. [quote=“Hulkie-11860, post:12, topic:195587, full:true”]
I have lost my ult when firing and dying and being stunned. It has to happen at a very strict moment.
[/quote]

Most likely u threw it into matrix/idk where, because i have billion hrs on zarya and i have never lost my ult

Then the cast time is just a milisecond. Just has never happened in my games.

No. I have lost it. Just like her grenade. I have 1,000 hours on Zarya. It’s very rare but it can happen. Losing it from Ana Nano boosting you is even harder, but possible.

1 Like

You need to ignore animations in this game, they’re irrelevant to what is happening. What matters is how they actually function. Otherwise, Winston’s and Moira’s attacks are aim locks if we believed in the animation (but they’re not).

Her ultimate is cancelable. They talk about Sombra’s hack, but I think it works for stuns and kills as well.

I haven’t been able to test this yet though because I went to Gamescom.

Guess we’ll see, then.

I still think Mei should have more leeway, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I definitely agree with this.

To be honest, I’m all in for having ultimates being cancelable. It adds a bit more counterplay to it. But the problem I have with it is that changes to the ultimates was added to make all ultimates more consistent. It did not made projectile ultimates more consistent. It made it inconsitent.

It’s bad balancing if you’d ask me. Probably one of the worst changes they have added in the game.

1 Like

It is a little inconsistent.

I think it’s a fantastic change in the broad sense of things, but it does screw over some heroes more than it should.

If they fix those, I’ll have no more complaints (regarding ultimate loss, that is…aha.)

It’s also the problems with mode changes, lag, and favor the shooter. Add this all together. You get these constant issues. Hooks that still grab you out of line of sight. Hack that cancels for no reason. Zarya bubbles that are on, while you’re being hooked.

Tracer can see the “stuck” message on her screen before it dissappear and Mei can see it dissappear mid air.
Meanwhile can Zarya’s ultimate not be interrupted.

I wouldn’t exactly call this a little inconsistent.

Not to mention that some heroes have ultimates with a long cast time that are designed to be used in a group fight. Heroes like Lucio and Reinhardt.

She does ,it’s just that the projectile leaves her gun faster than tracer/mei

I want justice for mei and tracer!! since both became my mains OnO

She can lose it actually.
The cast time is just extra short, the same as her right click cast time (I think).

Because she is MOTHER RUSSIA

It’s easier to make grenades vanish from a stun/death than her ult. But yes, all projectiles can be deleted.

ults like that shouldnt get canceled by stun

i had a game as hammond where I ulted and brig bashed me and my ult got canceled. the mines get dropped, how can she bash them out of existence? same with mei. she threw the thing, even if she dies… how does the thing just disappear?

its dumb

I swear I saw a game a few days ago where a Zarya died while ulting and lost it.

You probably stun her before she fires grenades then.
She’d have to lose the ammo to “count”.