Why you don't fix the levels on matchmaking?

1. = reset this carbuncle of a ladder.

If longer queue times mean more entertaining games yes, i want longer queues

How many accounts over level 1000 do you think actively play? In your region? At your MMR? At the same time you play?

How long are you willing to wait?

Perhaps a post in the LFG section of the forum, or in-game, for certain levels would help you.

I’d be willing to bet over 90% of active accounts under level 100 are alt accounts. All-time accounts are probably closer to 99% alt accounts

1 Like

if more entertaining games means longer queue times i’m finding a new game to play

2 Likes

Just how it goes with teammates. Sometimes you get awesome ones. Sometimes you get ones that you wish would uninstall the game like me.

It would be great if old accounts were matched with old accounts, and vice versa. I know it could be done during prime-time hours. But it’s definitely extra wait time.

People value their high level accounts. They’re not hiding behind a burner that costs a pizza. The behaviour tends to be much better, and many times, that more than makes up for small differences in skill. Plus you get more flexing, more golden guns, great skins, better eye candy.

You could pool-in veteran accounts from further locations on the skill curve, and the match quality would still playout better than a bunch of tightpack burners trolling eachother for memes.

They should probably bias for this in non-comp modes like QP/QPC. Would make the game a little friendlier to see more established accounts in a sea of burners.

1 Like

why does that matter though

They are adressing this in OW2 which can be yours for only one* easy payment 59.99 USD ™ © available in stores and online soon ™

*or more because they will force you to buy 2-5 accounts by either locking you in your rank, falsely suspending you, or if you just want to practice less played heroes

Also genji now does dmg equivalent to the SR of your victim per shuriken, and can now deflect mercy healing beam