Why we need Mercy back!

Really? Do you have the statistics that show the comparisons between Mercy mains who want 1.0 Mercy and those who do not? If you do, I would love to see the evidence that backs up these claims. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Just for you, I will get back to you in a month or so after I do an extended survey for people that actually liked old Mercy or if they just liked her OP ultimate which was the whole reason they changed her kit in the first place.

Quite the opposite really.

3 Likes

Personally, I agree with Healer - the current version of Mercy is more fun than any previous version of Mercy

1 Like

I disagree, sheā€™s definitely more balanced, but sheā€™s so boring to play to the point that I just avoid playing her at all.

1 Like

Personally, I agree with you - the past version of Mercy is more fun than any present version of Mercy :blush:

Thanks for the offer, but Iā€™m confused as to what the purpose would be in a survey that only asks for data under a narrowed and biased pretense, when someone else has already made an in-depth survey regarding Mercy back then vs now without said bias? The results of which already completely contradict your previous statement regarding the hero and people who want the old Mercy or Mass Rez back? :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

thats fine - I and many others find her very fun to play in her current state, and if youā€™re not selecting her, she is more available to the rest of us

1 Like

[quote=ā€œPezLex-1235, post:423, topic:287421ā€] they just liked her OP ultimate which was the whole reason they changed her kit in the first place.
[/quote]

You do realize that Mercy 1.0 was low-tier right?

1 Like

Of all the people accusing others of having ā€œagendasā€ā€¦ sometimes I think these forums get lonely without the constant presence of the Mercy cult. :grimacing:

I know that this thread has been used as evidence on multiple occasions as to why the opinion is towards another version of Mass Rez, and I believe the results, but it came at a different time and I think if you repolled the #1 answer would end up being the rework or the buff.

Some people canā€™t accept that Mercy in her current state is as balanced and versatile as sheā€™s ever been.

On the topic of impact, I do believe Mercy has a good one. In fact one of my games today we won because sometimes you need a good switch to a better pick. My switching to Mercy was what won us that game, at 3357 SR. You can check my match history on Overbuff if you donā€™t believe me.

I wish people would accept that what happens to Mercy is firmly in the developerā€™s hands. We donā€™t need to spam them with suggestions and rant and long threads when clearly that has done nothing productive. I believe, based on what Mercy looks like right now, they know what is best to do with Mercy, and I accept what we have till otherwise is implemented.

3 Likes

Here, allow me to supplement your ā€œthoughtsā€ with some fitting music. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

Factually, this particular survey was not conducted using proper methodology, and as such, the results are invalid

Could have sworn someone is trying to tell me somethingā€¦ But since it isnā€™t actually factualā€¦ I guess Iā€™m going to have to ignore it :confused:

A shameā€¦

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Sadly, I dont see any of the most vocal of the anti-Mercy faction changing their tune or their volume anytime soon

1 Like

The same reason everyone is ignoring the notion that the survey you dote on has any validity.

1 Like

Happy to be of service!!

LOL. Omg this damn near killed me. Wasnā€™t expecting that to load while taking a drink. My God. Ty.

Oh and for the rest of what they saidā€¦ RevertMercy that isā€¦

And thenā€¦

And acts completely oblivious of the hypocrisy. Amazingā€¦

2 Likes
  • ā€œEveryone is ignoring the survey! Not Valid!ā€
  • 400+ people liked the surveyā€¦

Another swingā€¦ Another missā€¦ Fifth strike. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

No matter how many people like a given survey, if it is not conducted using proper methodology, the results from said survey are invalid, and in turn, dont factually support any point or argument

Nah, heā€™s fully aware of it.

Fortunately, so is everyone else.

Let the :blue_heart:'s speak for themselves.

:blush:

3 Likes

Anyway, itā€™s a good thing that survey was confirmed to be valid regarding itā€™s contextā€¦ Lots of research done from various sources, more than most other surveys on this forum. Iā€™d certainly trust it more than a ā€œFactualā€ opinion without any evidenceā€¦ That is certain.

Regardless, Iā€™m glad I was able to provide a link to it, proving how the ā€œeveryone is ignoring itā€ claim was objectively false. Another conspiracy, debunked. Delightful! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls