Why was d.va nerfed?!

Well yes, that is pretty much the best statistical proof of it. What do you think?

Actual pros have been saying that for 2 years straight. SURPRISE: Your opinion does not matter.

6 Likes

Yet she’s one of the reason GOATS is so hard to kill as well, between barriers, zarya shields, D.Va DM is one of the glue to make it last so long.

4 Likes

What??? Do people seriously believe that having a high pickrate means a hero is broken?!

1 Like

You’re so clueless its hilarious.

3 Likes

well maybe you haven’t problem with her cuz you are not facing the highest tier of dva(btw me too), but when u see them in pros the effect she does is scary.

DM nerf once again only proves how clueless the devs are respecting to their own game.

I don’t even care about it (I quit like 3 months ago and with stuff like this I’m never going to even dare to install this game again) .

Now you will have barely and barely any counter play to Gravitation/Rocket Barrage/Dead Eye/Death Blossom etc.

Also seems like Tracer will be once again being more meta than ever with the armor nerf/Brig nerf and also D.va nerf ( DM could catch Tracer before she 1 clip a 200 hp hero)

4 Likes

Masters on my xbox acc BTW. Not scary for me

1 Like

This is their master plan…

After they’ve guttered so many heroes in a row it’s only natural that they’re probably gonna hit all the DPS next so that everyone is brought down.

Im sorry but Devs and many other people didnt think so xD

well, masters is still isn’t the highest tier, let alone in the small community of the consoles.

Probably bc they think that they should be able to run in front of her and delete her. OMEGALUL

Pls dnt make me laugh xD

2 Likes

Still not even in OWL dva looks scary. She is pretty balanced to me.

I think they just want Matrix (wich is a very big resource) to be used with brain and not just spamming at CD

Agreed, but deadeye lol. That thing is already trash

1 Like

She blocks less damage than Zarya… She also has a lower winrate than Zarya in OWWC.
Besides, a nerf to DM is a buff to a lot of things that don’t need buffs. Especially Grav and Bionade.

5 Likes

True, but for some reason people think she is OP bc they use her in pro play. GREAT LOGIC BTW.

And yet Zarya is one tank that comes out of this unscathed, even though she’s picked more than D.Va on ladder :thinking:

1 Like

Deadeye isn’t really that bad like some people tries to meme around it.

Doesn’t matter if you know that killing Mcree is the best option when he comes up, but Deadeye is a huge menace that cannot be ignored and can wipe an entire team without much effort ( just Q -> Click ).

I was just joking​:rofl::rofl::rofl: