Why was d.va nerfed?!

Excuse Me?! Why??? Not a huge nerf, but why? She was already balanced. I dont understand. Never had a single problem against her; not even when everyone claimed she was OP.

WHY???:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
Also the nerf and other changes are on todays PTR.

30 Likes

OWL viewers. Sledgehammer set of nerfs to break GOATS. Nothing to do with anyone that plays the game.

54 Likes

People saw the OWL stats and many, like the drones they are, started crying for nerfs thinking the pro scene somehow represents their garbage rank. There was not a single complain before OWL.

38 Likes

She kept saying “Nerf this!”

Poor girl is narcissistic thinking she can taunt the Devs.

41 Likes

Her pickrate in Pro play was too high … that’s about it

3 Likes

Are u kidding me? OWL, wha? I know Goats needs to get nerfed or something, but offf, OWL stats show nothing on the live servers.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty big nerf. 2 seconds is a long time. And it was completely uncalled for.

19 Likes

Soooo, that makes her OP or unbalanced? Ok, buddy.

5 Likes

If they did it for viewership they’d do something about mouse2hardt.

1 Like

Pls Leave rein alone

everryone cry on this forum becousr they want goats nerf,now shut up and take it

the argument was that DVa is oppressive and holding back countercomps to goats

2 Likes

I never asked for it and didnt cry either

DVa was one of the core strength and lineup for goats.

3 Likes

The key components of GOATs are Brig and Lucio. They’re the only ones in every iteration of GOATs. D.Va is swapped out in SNOATs for Mei…

They could have solved it differently. I know people have wanted an enforced 2-2-2 comp, but I think that’s too restrictive, they could have gone with no more than 3 from any role, and no fewer than 1. So you must have at least one of each role.

1 Like

Pretty sure will still be meta, so that nerf won’t help that much.

Most of goat heros pickrate is too high. Maybe they should also nerf all of those ?

DVA has been at a must-pick level in competitive play for something like 2 years. She has been dubbed “the most powerful character in overwatch” without much contest.

You ask why?

(I agree this patch is going to be by far the worst spot DVA has ever been in. Considering everything the other characters have gone through though, this is only just. Tanking/healing being too strong has been an issue since forever.)

4 Likes

And pickrate means a hero is unabalanced, emmmm ok buddy.
Edit: she is not the most powerful character in OW just bc ppl pick her a lot.

5 Likes