Why the motorcycle?

When you can’t even ride the motorcycle?

8 Likes

To make the event look cool!

12 Likes

Why question anything anymore. This game makes no sense most of the time.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

How would she keep up with the Trucks otherwise? She can only blink 3 times before recharging. :stuck_out_tongue:

Smarm aside, I get what you’re saying. I would’ve really liked a Victory Pose or Highlight Intro featuring the bike, especially since I use one of her motorcycle outfit Legendaries.

6 Likes

Tracer riding a motorbike is as ironic as Sonic driving a car.

16 Likes

Who ever decided to add it to the trailer… very bad call.

Unless the merch was already done it made the actual event look bad lol.

4 Likes

So they make merch of it later down the line of it.

2 Likes

we don’t have the omnics driving in cars and the payload car doesn’t move as fast as the cutscene, but nobody is complaining about that

1 Like

Did people over hype Tracer riding a bike?

Mission accomplished.

1 Like

vehicles feature confirmed. But seriously, that woudl have been pretty fun even though I have no clue how it could even work for the current maps.

But anyway, blizzard likes to waste time for details while keep recycling the main thing. Example: remember the truck in eichenwalde on the title screen when Brigitte was released? Never to be seen again.

1 Like

I mean… It made for a pretty nice menu screen.

I love it kinda since its where I spend most my time in ow… :sweat_smile: And i really like these menu screens with a slow moving camera.

Maybe they wanted to sell toys.

Good luck with that now.

It’s a cutscene, why not? Are you telling me youve never in your life played a single game with a cutscene that had stuff you cant do in game?

3 Likes

We already had roadhog’s motorcycle, and we couldn’t drive that. Why did people think we could drive tracer’s?

Except those games also have content that surpasses the title screen.

When the best thing to show is a title screen, you know your game has a problem.

Or you look way too much into cinematics for reasons to just be mad.

3 Likes

The cinematic is great. no doubt about it but it is just not gameplay. They said they were working on this mode for 6 months and this is what we get?

3 Likes

Some of us actually enjoy the event Hana, but that isn’t the point of the thread so I won’t bother with that conversation. Who cares if you can’t ride a bike in game?

2 Likes

And the figure where The Flash is driving a race car.

my point is, the scene on its own has no relation to what is played in the mode. They could have at least added some cars coming during the gameplay to make the cinematic blend better with what is played.