Why release a new character in the middle of a competitive season

It is what they deperetly need. Anything is irrelevant even, they needed some sort of injection to the game that is why, simple. No point thinking/discussing it beyond that cause it is the only reason she was added now and not by the end of season or start of new one.

Why release a new character in the middle of a competitive season

Because seasons hold no meaning at all?

To be fair Ashe is a lot easier than other hitscans + her scoped sensitivity is close to perfect unlike widowmakers and even with 38 some still manage to be bad.
Her ult I way better than infra or high noon. Combine all that and you have a new hero thats easier than McCree, Hanzo and Widow doing the same job.

I could understand your argument for Hammond because most players couldn’t play him AND your team had no idea how to play with a Hammond.

U sit at 3000+… watch her in Plat/gold and below… I promise, u would enjoy watching that…

Im in plat, get silvers and golds in my team all the time… In about 50 games, ive seen one good Ashe…

If we would have a great Aim with Widow and now Ashe, we wouldnt be plat or below lol… She is just terrible in those tiers…

1 Like

Yup, it cost me two games today because people refuse to heed calls and feed their counters.

Through this discussion I’ve come to understand some of the problems Blizzard and Overwatch team face in managing this, the community is very split and seems many changes made will flame one part of that split community a little.

Also that whilst I think seasons do count a little, just because they will mostly define your SR after placements. I do like the idea of doing away with seasons all together, maybe they shouldn’t count even a little.

I still support the x amount of hours before you’re eligible to play the hero in comp and feel this would fix the issue for me at least.