Why Mercy was considered the only anti-fun Hero?

Not good. I’ve literally been sleeping for the whole day…

Aww D: Not feeling well? Or just a rough day?

That is why there is a “yet” at the end.

More like I hate my life. First I had to deal with the super tedious Mercy nerfs and now I have to eat cereal at 6:30pm…

Throwing shade isn’t stereotyping; I’ll be upfront about that since I was basically the forum equivalent of sub tweeted earlier today

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa, cereal is good at any time of the day. ;3 Hope you feel better though.

1 Like

I feel the points are alright but some of the examples she uses are horrible like for example for the Hide and Rez compared to Hide and Ult, where she gets footage of reaper in QP standing on top of the third point junkertown thingy, then jump down to use ult, only kills one person with her ult, then kills a rein…The issues are 1. QP, imo, isn’t a valid area to grab examples especially if you’re trying to push a revert that can change the game for the competitive scene, and she was able to get away with stuff she’d normally wouldn’t have been able to as Reaper like not getting shot at by the enemy team on highground, 2. Even when she pulled it off it killed ONE person and she had to pick off another person, compared to the old Mercy bringing back 4-5 people at that time but FASTER shows how its dumb to compare Mercy’s ult to ults like reapers, junks, soldiers, mccrees, bascially anything but Sombra honestly…

Cereal at night?
Let me guess, poor college student?

That’s reminds me, school is starting soon. Haizz, back to ramen with me.

What rank are you? Just asking :slight_smile:

6:30pm is night?? I’m shook. I need to re-evaluate life

OVERTIME

“Hey guys it’s Mercy, go die on the point so I can rez you, I’ll be hiding in the room over here”

The team dies on the point

Mercy glides in, presses Q and becomes invincible

HEROES NEVER DIE

The team that was dead now has full health, the other team is still half dead and would get steamrolled. (unless they had a Mercy of their own to rez them as well, who also would have needed to be hiding in order to avoid being focused and missing her chance to counter-rez)

This could be done consistently and reliably, as long as your team listened and died on the point.

Such a simple technique, and so effective.

Anyone else remember getting yelled at for not doing this?

Kind of, that is when I get back from work, and it is already dark. So my concept of day and night might be screwed.

After about 300 hours of Mercy? No.

1 Like

Two teams prolonged a fight for so long, a Mercy was able to get charge her ultimate and pull of a big res…

Issues: it’s the 2 teams fault and overtime’s fault.

#WeNeedBetterTeammates&NoMoreOvertime!

As someone who was in around silver to gold…I remember tons of Mercy’s being harrased and yelled at…I was zen so I usually never got blamed

I love how people simplify her ult like that’s all she did lol.

Sit.

2 Likes

Several People are Typing…

2 Likes

Don’t know, don’t particularly care to know. I’m sure you could find something out of date online somewhere, but go off I guess lmao i don’t care much

Because you probably did it.

After all, it was pretty much the only time you’d ever see Mercy get PotG.

Thats how I instantly detect someone isn’t worth engaging here.

“Someone dared to speak out against the clown-fiesta that has been the Mercy-Rework? I’m gonna trash her videos, voice and opinions. Mercy is great, 12 nerfs in, she’s still great! Thats good game design!”

3 Likes