Why Mercy Should be Reverted

and if Mercy tries to rez, you can

• kill her

• poob her

2 Likes

…“poob”?

Also you didn’t read my entirely did you…

5 Likes

no I didnt, why should I have ?

I was responding to your argument. That’s how a conversation works.

Don’t tell me you’re one of THOSE mercy mains who can dish it but can’t take it.

4 Likes

No she shouldn’t and devs are not going back after 1 year of balance, they can buff her current version. #revertmercy is a dead meme

2 Likes

1 year of balance? i wish!

they failed to make her balanced and thus reworked her

i disagree

mass res was the same

i think she’s a pretty good main healer, i still solo heal and get 12k everygame

and it’s very bad, it’s a good arguemnt for a rework

not sure what it’s supposed to mean:

it worked amazingly with the buff that made her rez unstoppable.

i’d say it’s more of a coin flip which is a good argument for a rework (since ow is a competitive game)

but mercy would be underpowered

having a niche prevents mercy mains to effectivly rank up, with a coin flip ult, and thus i’m prorework.
this is just my opinion.

2 Likes

To OP:

I and many other Mecy players like Mercy as she is, finding her to be fun and effective.

As such, I believe that Mercy should not be reverted

I do agree with one of your points - #3, that she has divided the community - but I do not believe it follows that a revert would fix this issue

8 Likes

no

that’s not true cause there are people who hate Res as an undo button each 30 seconds, lol

If that was true it wouldn’t receive 14 nerfs…

I think it would be nice taking Res out of cooldown and giving 2 charges only in Valkyrie. But idk. I just hate the fact that is on cooldown, not because it’s solo target.
Anyways, personally I’m more motivated to play her with the new buff and I can work with it. And I’m having fun with her again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

how many accounts do you have posting this same thing

1 Like

Ah yes, hide n rez.
Something apparently all Mercy players did, despite so many Mercy players saying they didn’t do it, and other players saying they didn’t see it.

6 Likes

they never tried though?

10 Likes

Again, where was Mercy with mass Rez ever op and a must pick?

9 Likes

They should really finish the rework as she doesn’t have the feel of the character she once was.

1 Like

they gave her a 17% heal boost, they made her immortal when rez

Reasons to not play D.Va, Reaper, Junkrat, McCree, Pharah or a few other heroes;

Hide n’ Ult.

2 Likes

and overtuned her with invul. could have been reverted or tweaked, but they didn’t.

they also failed her current rework by your logic. So should they rework again?

10 Likes

Someone already directly told you the reason why those ults and mass rez aren’t comparable. I don’t know what you’re planning for

Those are all ults that can be stopped after the player has used the ult

You cannot stop Mercy the second she presses her ult

That’s what adding a cast time is for, honeybun!

But, instead of that, they started the f* train of ‘let’s screw Mercy over totally and unnecessarily’, and look what happened. She’s awful now.

5 Likes