Why isnt Elimination a permenant arcade option?

This is not a tech support issue, but this forum wouldn’t allow me to use the appropriate heading.

Elimination is a classic game mode for Overwatch and has many maps subjegated to it that heavily go unused due to game mode rotation. I personally love Elimination, and i don’t see why it is in rotation where as mystery hero has a permanent stay. I get its probably a numbers thing (maybe?) but Elim is by far the best game mode with great small maps made just for it, and its annoying i can only play it once in a blue moon. Please Blizzard! See the light and do Elim so long overdue justice!

Because every week 5 out of the 5 options are generally some variation of deathmatch? It’d be nice to see more objective based games like CTF.

Connect your ow account to your forum to post in general discussion

Personally the only deathmatch i enjoy enough to play more than a couple games is Elimination.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums and you are a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Overwatch player, you may need to link your BattleNet account to your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live player account. Do so by following these steps here:

It may take up to 72 hours after linking before forum privileges are granted. Remember to sign out of the forums and sign back in periodically to check to see if privileges are granted.